Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Effy HOD Victoria  (Read 1562 times)

Offline Sugarspike

Texted HOD early but gave up and actually called after an hour without reply. Don't know what's going on there but I'm finding that lately they are hit and miss with responding via texts.
External Link/Members Only

Booked 30min for the usual £80

Got there on time and unlike my previous time I was actually shown to the room instead of sitting by the washing machine. I was ask if I want something to drink but declined. Good start.

Effy arrived and I remember thinking that she looks nothing like what I imagined.
Beautiful in a GND way but her face was very anemic like. Not much make up and I felt a bit disappointed as I adore the slut look.

There is something quite gentle and angelic about her look with a soft voice and soft movements.

Clothes off and we stand there slowly frenching, one of her hand is holding me at the back whilst the other holding my cock, frenching like teenagers, then sitting on the edge of the bed she blows lovely deeper than avarage and then condom on, moving to the bed to carry on with the theme of this punt: Gentel.

Every move she makes was like in slow motion, like someone slowed the ticking of the clock. At least that's how I my memory chose to record it.

I then moved to sit on the chair for the last blow straight to her mouth. She keeps it all in and goes to dispose.

You might think it sounds boring but, to me this was somewhat refreshingly magical.

During the 30min Effy hardly said a word.

What can I say? Jesus I think I'm getting old.

Peace.

Offline Trapstar1

Do HoD girls let you pop twice in an hour?

Offline Sugarspike

I would be surprised if they wouldn't let you but I can't confirm as I'm a one pop guy. Also I always booked just 30min at the HOD.

Online anonymouse72

Do HoD girls let you pop twice in an hour?

Yes they do, there is no limit on how many times you can cum.

Offline Trapstar1

Sorry I meant a half hour session… do they let you pop more than once?

Offline Ivor Hunch

do they only have one location?  There used to be two or three flats, no?

Offline MysteryManNo.7

do they only have one location?  There used to be two or three flats, no?

Two flats both in Victoria.

They used to have one in West Kensington but they shut that down over Covid and way back in 2018 they had a very nice flat in Pimlico but that shut down apparently due to complaints from neighbours.