Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica, Victoria House, Lutterworth  (Read 2504 times)

Offline Froomey

External Link/Members Only

Since my summer meeting with Melanie (reviewed positively), I have made regular stops in Lutterworth to see her. The sex with her has only become better over time. It's fortunate that family business has had me in the vicinity every couple of weeks or so.

However, I couldn't schedule my most recent visit to the area to coincide with her appearance on the rota, so thought I'd give one of the other girls a run. For the day in question, it was Jessica who caught my eye. The online pictures made her look like a 'proper' whore, so even though she looked a little larger than my usual taste, I booked a half hour session. My thinking was that with  'proper whore' something quick and dirty wood be in order. £15 on the door; and £60 in the room.

With an image of what was to come in mind, I was not disappointed when I laid eyes on Jessica: a natural redhead of medium height she was all curves. A plump round arse that swayed and bounced suggestively as she walked, and big, bi natural boobs, with th look of both weight and heft to them, barely contained by her bra. Green eyes with a lusty sparkle, and a slightly salacious smile were the highlights of an attractive girl next door face.

In the room we had a little chat about sexual preferences and dived straight into business, with me unhooking th bra to release her boobs for me to suck and play with for a few minutes before easing her onto her back, removing her knickers and making my way down to her shaven pussy. Here I lingered for a few minutes longer, caressing and probing , savouring its fresh taste and moistness while Jessica responded with some seriously dirty talk, encouraging me to pleasure.

My cock by now was more than ready to be inside her, so I suggested we settle into some CG to which she agreed readily. So, on with the condom and a bit of hasty rearrangement of bodies and she lowered herself onto my straining member, which slid in smoothly. I had to hold her hard to slow down her bouncing thrusts initially because I did not want to cum too quickly. So we started with slow, slow thrusts, her glorious breasts undulating mesmerisingly. Slowly I upped the pace until she was bouncing up and down furiously as I thrust harder and harder, her breast swaying and bouncing wildly. Eventually I felt the contractions of my cock and I came deep inside her pulling her down onto me. She held me in for a short while, and gave every impression that she had enjoyed what had transpired.

After a minute or two she levered herself off me, removed the condom and cleaned me up, chatting happily. I dressed, we kissed goodbye and I was on my way, drained but contented.

I would recommend happily, and may go back for a longer session.

Offline TallnHung

I love a busty redhead.
Any sign of a blowjob OWO or some DFK on offer?

Offline Froomey

I requested neither in this instance, so can't say. I have enjoyed both with other women at VH, so not beyond the bounds of possibility I think.

Offline gbyld87

Can we assume this is a different Jessica now, given the current profile and photos suggest a size 6 blonde with not many curves?

Offline righthandman

It's gotta be. The Jessica you're referring too hasn't been on the rota in ages.

I want to see the new Jessica, hopefully she's not too skinny. Knowing VH size 6 means size 8 or 10 :D

Offline gbyld87

It's gotta be. The Jessica you're referring too hasn't been on the rota in ages.

I want to see the new Jessica, hopefully she's not too skinny. Knowing VH size 6 means size 8 or 10 :D

I always think they operate in deviations from the mean.  That is to say, they tend to size towards the average - so a size 12 they might quote as a 10, and a 6 they might give an 8.  She looks pretty damn slim from the photos, certainly.

Offline Froomey

This one certainly is not the Jessica I saw! She looks a decent prospec, mind.

Offline gbyld87

This one certainly is not the Jessica I saw! She looks a decent prospec, mind.

I was driving past that way today and tried to book New Jessica, but she'd not shown up and wasn't picking up her phone so they'd written her off for the day.  Shame really, as it's a bit out of my way otherwise.

Offline ZeroCount

I always think they operate in deviations from the mean.  That is to say, they tend to size towards the average - so a size 12 they might quote as a 10, and a 6 they might give an 8.  She looks pretty damn slim from the photos, certainly.

This is an unfortunate trend in general, I think. Girls always seem to assume guys are after someone of a fairly average size and shape, e.g. bigger girls trying to hide their size in photos and such like.

Maybe it's true, and that is what most guys are after, so they get more business that way. It's a shame though, as it makes it all the more difficult for guys like me, who like the more uncommon ends of the scale (in either direction), to find what we're looking for.

Offline righthandman

I was driving past that way today and tried to book New Jessica, but she'd not shown up and wasn't picking up her phone so they'd written her off for the day.

Same. I tried to get in to see her the following day on Weds and when I called at midday she was booked up til 6pm... Can imagine those pictures are generating a lot of curiosity. Both reviews I saw on the Vicky House website suggested excellent deepthroat skills, so I'm keen to get in to see her :lol: