Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Brookexx - Thornaby  (Read 1084 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5274822) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline C-R-Tees

External Link/Members Only

So, this is my first punt in about 2 years as I haven't really felt the need. but after a really hectic work week I thought "why not" and looked around. Middlesbrough/Stockton is worse than ever. Really missing having Jess available! I don't particularly want GFE and don't want PSE or any fetish stuff. What I want is maybe "hot one night stand experience", which Jess had perfect!!

So I looked around, sent a few messages with no reply and heard back from Brooke, after booking I saw some of the other reviews and thought I'd made a big mistake. But I was all in by that point so off I went.

Comms
Broooke was a little short in her Adultwork messages at first, but otherwise fine. Scheduled a time for £50 for 30 mins incall, advised me to let me know when I was there to direct me to the flat and all was sorted.

I thought it was a little public at first, but on the whole it was OK and quiet enough. Not far from Thornaby train station and off the main road, so OK, and I think it's the flat of Gracie's Girls (logo on the door) so anyone who's been there will know where I mean.

The Girl
I like bigger girls to a point (curvy girls with big lips definitely work for me) and she looks like the kind of girl I would go for on a night out, so she definitely worked for me. Friendly enough, funny enough, but a little quiet and there really wasn't any connection. The small talk before and after was fine but again, not really any connection, perhaps we're both just fairly quiet

The Meet
Honestly, it was fine but didn't blow me away. I paid her £60 because £10's at the cash point, the change wasn't offered and I didn't bother asking, £60 is still reasonable at the moment. In any meet I either want the girl to be in control and at least looking like she really wants something, or to let me take control. She didn't seem to want to take control and didn't stop me taking control but I just had a sense that she was just not particularly interested in letting me take control either. I went there with the aim of fucking her but the mood just didn't seem right for that. Kissing was just lips, which kind of puts me out of the mood, I like DFK, her books were nice, so there was a lot of kissing, licking and feeling her boobs. She asked if I was OK with oral - I said of course, and the oral was good, but no the best I ever had. At that point she seemed to just be looking to get me off as soon as possible with a hand job and oral. I was enjoying it but it wasn't quiet what I wanted. In the end I let her finish me on her tits and that was it. She wasn't pushing me out of the door, but I knew I had to get back to work, and the lack of DFK meant I probably wouldn't be getting ready to go again to fuck her, so I decided to just get ready and get back to work.

Some might say this is a neutral, but on the whole I was more than happy enough with what took place. I would possibly return, if things were put in place first so I knew that I was getting what I wanted. I suppose in Teesside, this is still likely the best I could possibly expect in Middlesbrough. A positive, but definitely not my favourite punt of all time!

Offline Kev3773

Also on VS External Link/Members Only
Does nothing for me but pleased you enjoyed yourself. :hi:

Offline C-R-Tees

Yeah, I get you. She does kind of fit my type, which definitely wouldn't be for everyone. And I'd want more from the meeting next time if I was to see her again. Not really many options in Teesside though, unfortunately. I keep looking to see if anyone good starts around here, but can't find anyone. Until then, she seems like she might be an option.

Offline Part Timer

« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 05:47:35 pm by Part Timer »
Banned reason: Posting untrue details in a review due to EAS rejection.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Festa

It is an 'unusual' location. As for bigger girls in Thornaby why not try Kassia. She is good fun and works not too far from where you had this session.

Offline C-R-Tees

It is an 'unusual' location. As for bigger girls in Thornaby why not try Kassia. She is good fun and works not too far from where you had this session.

I've found her profile but she always seems to be touring whenever I'm looking to book. I think I might give her a try next time.