Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Luna XXL - Whitechapel  (Read 3084 times)

Offline Jakekane2k20

External Link/Members Only

I met Luna (Ellie) a couple of months ago after getting that TS itch again.. she was in town and close to me in East London so I thought why not!?

Comms
Communication was perfect… messaged on WhatsApp the day before to tell her what I wanted and got replies pretty much straight away. Confirmed with Luna 30 mins before I got there. All good.

Her place was easy to find - not on a busy road which was good and was in a modern building. Buzzed up and she told me what floor it was on and in I went.

Looks
After finding Luna’s profile I was in love the moment I saw her pics haha. She had that Kendal Jenner type look which is my type exactlyyyy. I was sceptical so I stalked her insta page and it just confirmed how sexy she was. In real life she is still very very hot but definitely more manly I guess .. like her jaw is not as feminine. Her tits and ass are huge but hard.. like her ass is massive 😂 from her insta she’s a 10/10 and in person I’d say a solid 7/10

Service
This is where I had very little to complain about. I’ve seen some people say she’s a boy stand off ish but she wasn’t like that with me. As soon as I walked in the room we were at it. Pressed up against the wall kissing deep, her tongue in my mouth - so so hot. Both stroking each other getting hard. She slut drops and pulls down my tracksuit bottoms and runs her lips over my hard cock in the pants. She takes them down and gives me the best OWO I’ve had in a longgggg time. DT and face fucking her and she loves it. Spitting on it, looking up at me as she tries to take it all the way.

She asks me to return the favour so don’t hesitate and slide out her cock from her black latex underwear.
Her cock is very big and very very curvy ( see picture below .. she’s holding it down and it’s still so curvy) so it’s difficult to take it all but I do my best. I’m clearly not as good as Luna but she seems to enjoy it.

I asked her to fuck me first, because I know that if I fuck her and cum I won’t have the energy for her to return the favour. As I said her cock is very big and curvy, so it was difficult for her to penetrate me. I word of advice for anyone looking to book Luna. It’s to use lots and lots of lube! But when she did get it in … oh my god!! She knows how to fuck. She had me in all positions, doggy, me on top bouncing on her cock and leaning forward for more DFK, me on my back with my legs in her arms - I’m completely at her mercy now as she pounds me harder. I want her to cum but she says will cum when I fuck her so we switch…

She gives me more OWO on my already rock hard cock and puts on a condom and bends over looking back at me as says, “give it to me” … you don’t need to tell me twice so I’m pounding Luna from behind - her huge ass swallowing up my cock as she moans with every thrust and grabbing the sheets. She asks to go on top so I agree so I can watch that cock flap about as I fuck her.

She spits on her cock and grabs my hand and tells me to stroke it while I continue to fuck her. She tells me she’s close which makes me about ready to so I tell her to wait until I cum…. A few more pounds of her ass and we both cum at the same time, me in the bag deep in her ass and her allll over my chest which was about the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen.

She uses her finger to scoop her cum of my chest and licks it off her fingers and then leans forward with my cock still in her and we DFK some more.

Overall it was honestly incredible and I’m getting turned on so much just thinking about it again that I’m in the process of booking to see her this week.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 09:35:25 am by Jakekane2k20 »

Offline Jakekane2k20

Booked again for this Friday 😈😈
« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 09:45:53 am by Jakekane2k20 »