Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Plan A B and C all gone tits up.  (Read 1760 times)

Iblisuk

If this isn't a proper review Sorry Mods , just move it.

Anyway as ever went for my Option 1
External Link/Members Only

Called she answered asked a few questions all ok so booked agreed time so offI went. Got there 5 mins early parked up and rang. No answer , left it 5 mins and rang back, no answer so left.
Got a text 5 mins later, sorry I have to cancel, I've just been robbed by 2 black guys. :lol:

Option 2

Has turned from an 18 yr old in Harehills to a 24 yr old from Armley who can never talk on the phone just text.

Option 3

Is not in the town advertised but about 15 miles away in the wrong direction. Oh I forgot to change it.

FFS a frustrating day

leedsman

Sorry to hear that, Leeds is a bit shit at the moment for fakes and rubbish girls. On the bright side:

Option 2 - Looks like a street walker, and was probably off her face. She list bareback, and only has one feedback and private galleries. Given that 'she' only speaks on txt and forgot where 'she' was located, it's a fake profile.

Iblisuk

Sorry to hear that, Leeds is a bit shit at the moment for fakes and rubbish girls. On the bright side:

Option 2 - Looks like a street walker, and was probably off her face. She list bareback, and only has one feedback and private galleries. Given that 'she' only speaks on txt and forgot where 'she' was located, it's a fake profile.

My thoughts exactly m8

Offline wristjob

I was looking for a punt in Leeds yesterday and really - some very nice girls whose profiles screamed fake. Gave it a miss in the end.

miyagi

if it doesnt feel right then walk away from it like you did, are you looking for an agency in leeds or just off aw as i can help you with a few recommendations :D

I was looking for a punt in Leeds yesterday and really - some very nice girls whose profiles screamed fake. Gave it a miss in the end.

Iblisuk

Thanks Myagi.  Don't do agency girls. And set my limit to 100 ..but might have to up that soo ...any you rate let me know

Tony Montana

Thanks Myagi.  Don't do agency girls. And set my limit to 100 ..but might have to up that soo ...any you rate let me know

TIFFANY FOR FUN - great girl for £100

Iblisuk

TIFFANY FOR FUN - great girl for £100

Seen Tiff a good few times great WG.....need some new blood

Offline jake_6969

Have you thought about  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only I've heard a lot of good about her.

Offline pdq

went to leeds for a punt last week
along kirkstall road a couple of miles from tgi and center heading out opposite a self storage place ls42xx
switch and bait EE - met at the door by not bad looking woman shown into a room - older woman nothing like profile picture for the number (since gone )

took my leave grim just grim.