Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EroticEmms - Vauxhall  (Read 1573 times)

42 review(s) for Erotic Emms (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline MLawro93

Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication
Initial messages via AW, but straight to mobile when booking is agreed. No issues with comms, she is excellent

A nice clean hotel which is a short walking distance from the station. M16 HQ is the big feature in the area, pretty sure every room locally is bugged :lol:

Price
£190 for the hour.

Appearance
Photos on profile are accurate, and they match previous descriptions of her from various reviews.  :thumbsup:

Meet
I messaged I was nearby, and was given the room number. Popped inside, and once inside got the paperwork sorted out. Pre-game shower, and off to the races.

Plenty of kissing, not DFK, but more LFK. I've no problem with this, as she is still fully engaged. Plenty of heavy petting initially. She has one VERY sensitive nipple which is fun to play with. Switched to some RO, and she is extremely responsive. She can get very wet, and can squirt. Switched to some OWO, she has a great technique, and takes direction well. Switched to the bag, and a mix of a few different positions (missionary, CG, etc). Then off with the bag, more OWO, until a big CIM finish. A very satisfying finish.

Some chat, a quick shower, and I made my way out. A big positive for me. Her incall availability is limited which is a shame, but definitely worth persevering with.

Offline PseLover

Trying to get a booking with her seems a pain, messaged on whatsapp no response, messaged on AW email no response either, claims to have availability for outcalls for today but if you're not replying to my messages nor if you're not logging into AW, hard to arrange a meet lol

Offline MLawro93

Trying to get a booking with her seems a pain, messaged on whatsapp no response, messaged on AW email no response either, claims to have availability for outcalls for today but if you're not replying to my messages nor if you're not logging into AW, hard to arrange a meet lol

Literally says on her profile right at the top, contact via texting and that she is free when her green light is on. Probably doesn't check her WhatsApp much and clearly hasn't updated her profile for the last couple of days. I imagine she has booked the available outcall times on her profile, just hasn't updated it.

If you are trying to book a same day outcall with someone you haven't met before, I guarantee you will struggle.  :D Try to pre-book and plan ahead. I imagine once you get over the first meet, it will be easier to arrange something at short notice.

Offline PseLover

You assumed I didn't, of course I tried to pre arrange and no response, so we'll see what happens as I'll try once again for her outcall dates

Offline MLawro93

Fair enough, mate. It seems like her communication might be a bit off lately. Maybe give it another go and if it doesn’t work out, there are plenty of other options out there. Good luck!  :thumbsup: