Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sofia_Ass - Aylesbury  (Read 536 times)

9 review(s) for Sofia_Ass (4 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline AylesburyDude

External Link/Members Only

Also on Vivastreet…..

First in a while and felt in the mood so ignored the niggling feeling that it was an unreviewed Romm.  Easy comms and a great location to get to in Aylesbury.  Stunning lady, no complaints about her pictures on either website, definitely her complete with tattoo on her collarbone.  Fantastic body.

Seemed very pleasant, perhaps a bit shy but fair enough.  Straight on with the cover and decentish OW for a couple of minutes.  She kept her bra and knickers on for this, then whipped off the knickers and asked what position.  Not feeling any excitement at this point despite her being a genuine beauty so I just went for a quick dip in missionary.  Business done, still got the bra on, it was a quick clean up, minimal words and on my way.

My own fault for taking such a risk but a crap experience.  Beautiful woman though with a cracking body so maybe worth a £50 quickie and definitely not the £70 for half an hour?  Maybe.

Shame, I must learn from this.Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 31, 2023, 09:07:36 am by AylesburyDude »

Offline AylesburyDude

Typical, there were reviews, what a muppet!!  Must research more carefully.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
Typical, there were reviews, what a muppet!!  Must research more carefully.

Sorry if you’re already doing this, but the best way to search on here is using the profile reference number (6352616 in this case) rather than the name - the name can change but short of her setting up a whole new profile, the reference number stays the same.

Offline AylesburyDude

Yeah, thank you.  The mistake I made was trying to get in touch with another WG and then went on Vivastreet mistaking her for someone else advertising today.  Too much of a rush!