Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EroticEmms - Outcall Kingston  (Read 1010 times)

42 review(s) for Erotic Emms (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Billy no mates]

Offline Julius1966

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

2 hours - £290

Had Emms on the HL for a long time as I do love a redhead and her body and likes list are very much to my liking.
Bit tricky to arrange as she isn't full time and does limited incalls. In the end, I booked a day use hotel in Kingston. Took place in June. Only doing review now as I've just recently got access to UKP and am doing reviews for the past few month's action.

Comms: All very good done by AW mail. She was a bit delayed but kept me up to date via text so now worries. I was in a hotel room anyway so it wasn't a problem and I think in the end, she only 10 mins late so no issue at all.

The Lady: She doesn't have ay full face pictures on her profile or in her galleries so I didn't know what to expect. She's very girl next door but I liked her face and she's all natural which I really like. Absolutely cracking body, with nice curves. No flab or gut just a fabulous arse and great tits. Narrow hourglass waist accentuates her curves. Pretty much my perfect body type. Oh, and she's defo a real redhead.

The action: I know she does a whole sub/bdsm thing but that's not my bag so I'd requested filthy gfe. Certainly delivered. She does really seem to enjoy herself and gets right into it. Lots of dfk and oral. Lovely and clean. I asked to her to make herself squirt. I had put a towel down on the bed and she got to work on herself with a vibrator. Well, blimey, I've never seen so much fluid come out of anyone like that. So much so that it was pooling in the towel and I had to quickly grab the towel and chuck it in the shower or it would have soaked the bed. Rubbered up and sex in various positions. Pounding her in doggy while holding her lovely arse was a particular highlight. Pop number 1 in her pussy.
Then recovery chat time. I found her to be delightful company. Friendly and engaging. Lying in bed with her having a post coital cuddle was heavenly. What a way to spend a Tuesday lunchtime.
Round 2 where I requested a cim finish. No worries about this at and she told me that she always swallows. Also mentioned that she has done throatpie in the past although I didn't request it. Ended up in 69 with me cumming in her mouth while enjoying a mouthful of her pussy and my hands holding her arse. Held my cock in her mouth for a while after I had cum. Top notch all round.

Conclusion: A lovely, natural, sexy, redhead who seems to really enjoy her hobby. Had a great time with her and will definitely be going back to see her again in the near future.