Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MADAME ELYXIE - secret27 - Barons Court  (Read 1170 times)

Offline Badem481

External Link/Members Only

Communications: Very convenient; check the schedule and arrange bookings via WhatsApp messages.

Venue: A fully equipped dungeon with an en-suite and domestic room; they have everything for every fetish and are very clean.

Appearance: Madame Elyxie is a very attractive woman with cool tattoos; she is open to role-play and any fetish.

Event: This was my first time with a Dom, so I didn't know what to expect and arranged only a 30-minute session, which was a mistake. The session should last at least 45 minutes, or better, an hour, since there is a mental element to it.

Ms. Kitty greets me at the door, whom I recognize from HOD. I also learned that I know Mistress Eloise from HOD too, with whom I had a great experience. Ms. Kitty is so sweet and kind, exhibiting perfect hospitality.

Initially, Madame Elyxie asked me about my fetishes, and since it was my first time, I asked her to take the lead. Immediately, she arranged a scenario. She is very good at teasing. We played a little bit, then she allowed me to touch her, and I realized that she was soaking wet, and I said "wow" to myself. You cannot fake that she really likes what she is doing. She rode and came on my face, which was very hot. She is also hairy; that's another fetish. Then I finished as we played a little more. Even though it took more than half an hour, they were very kindly okay with it, but the session should be an hour or at least 45 minutes.

In essence, I had a great experience. I am so happy that London has a great establishment like Secret27.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers for your first review, how much did you pay BTW.

Offline Badem481

Cheers for your first review, how much did you pay BTW.

Thanks, cost 100£.

Offline Stevelondon

Add my cheers for your first review fella 👍🏻

Could I just clarify something.
You say “You finished”

May I ask how exactly. ?

Offline Badem481

Add my cheers for your first review fella 👍🏻

Could I just clarify something.
You say “You finished”

May I ask how exactly. ?

She order me to masturbate infornt of her on my knees and she teased me with CBT, nipple play and some other stuffs