Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Tayla - Whitechapel  (Read 10050 times)

4 review(s) for sexy flexi 20 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JamesRockford

Recently I spent an hour with Sexy Tayla - External Link/Members Only

Location - easy to find apartment close to Whitechapel tube station.  Flat is immaculate, very clean bathroom, dry towels, neat and well organised.

Tayla is in her early twenties, 5'1", and indeed a size 10 as advertised.  Photographs were accurate and untouched.  I had requested a shower together earlier, but she declined at the time - I am guessing that she didn't want to spoil her makeup and hair.  OK forgiven, my only motivation for a shared shower is to ensure that the WG is as clean as me.  But given how clean her flat was and the general vibe, I didn't feel quite as concerned as I have been in other meetings.

She isn't to everybody's taste physically, a little puppy fat and quite young, but I found that she had something very sexy about her face.  Spent time receiving a massage (not bad at all), then foreplay on her (my choice), then owo (average quality, which is typical for a young girl in my experience), some 69 (really loved tasting her), and then I had to go for protected sex from behind (just superb).  Came intensely inside her (unusual for me, I'm a CIM man), showered and out in 62 minutes.  Very satisfied. 

Positives
Very Pretty in a certain way
Polite, clean
Friendly
Punctual, good comms
Super-clean apartment
Fresh breath (with acceptable undertone of smoking)
Fresh pussy
Superlatively cute ass
No interruptions or phone-watching

Negatives
OWO lacked suction (40% vs my preferred 80%), passion and variety
May be a little short for some people (I'm 6'2" but it was a novelty for me and therefore not a problem)
English is 35%
Some people may not like the tongue stud or tattoos
A little submissive and lacking in imagination (due to being quite young I guess)

Would I see her again?  72% likelihood yes.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 05:45:06 pm by JamesRockford »

Offline smiths

Location - easy to find apartment close to Whitechapel tube station.  Flat is immaculate, very clean bathroom, dry towels, neat and well organised.

Tayla is in her early twenties, 5'1", and indeed a size 10 as advertised.  Photographs were accurate and untouched.  I had requested a shower together earlier, but she declined at the time - I am guessing that she didn't want to spoil her makeup and hair.  OK forgiven, my only motivation for a shared shower is to ensure that the WG is as clean as me.  But given how clean her flat was and the general vibe, I didn't feel quite as concerned as I have been in other meetings.

She isn't to everybody's taste physically, a little puppy fat and quite young, but I found that she had something very sexy about her face.  Spent time receiving a massage (not bad at all), then foreplay on her (my choice), then owo (average quality, which is typical for a young girl in my experience), some 69 (really loved tasting her), and then I had to go for protected sex from behind (just superb).  Came intensely inside her (unusual for me, I'm a CIM man), showered and out in 62 minutes.  Very satisfied. 

Positives
Polite, clean
Friendly
Punctual, good comms
Super-clean apartment
Fresh pussy
Superlatively cute ass

Negatives
May be a little short for some people (I'm 6'2" but it was a novelty for me and therefore not a problem)
English is 35%
A little submissive and lacking in imagination (due to being quite young I guess)

Thanks for the review. :thumbsup: I like the look of her and have read her 2 previous reviews on here. Perhaps a trip to the area is in order though its not an area i often punt in.

Offline bestbefore

Thanks for the review - She looks a cutie. What about DFK?  Is she into that?

Offline JamesRockford

DFK? Not as deep as I would have liked no.

Offline smiths

DFK with tongue action according to other 2 positive reviews.

Offline Quatro

She's a good looking girl.

Hot listed.

Thanks for the review Jim.

domino131

Wow very nice, thanks for bringing her to my attention.  Prices very good as well, will probably pay her a visit soon!

brolin_76

Positives
Polite, clean
Friendly
Punctual, good comms
Super-clean apartment
Fresh pussy
Superlatively cute ass

Negatives
English is 35%

I have seen her too and also her friends Leena and Juiletta on same flat. The flat is very clean and tidy but they are very busy girls and take bookings one after another and in every occasions I have found at least one punter with another girl and it is very disgusting specially if you want to go to bathroom as they all share . And clock watching specially their receptionist alerts them to finish booking.

Online akauya

Good review JR thanks. I definitely like the look of Tayla, very cute. After it was mentioned that Leena and Juiletta work in same flat I think I've been to that flat when I went to see Babe Michelle (profile now gone) and I agree it's a nice clean flat.

Hot listed  :thumbsup:

Offline JamesRockford

I have seen her too and also her friends Leena and Juiletta on same flat. The flat is very clean and tidy but they are very busy girls and take bookings one after another and in every occasions I have found at least one punter with another girl and it is very disgusting specially if you want to go to bathroom as they all share . And clock watching specially their receptionist alerts them to finish booking.

Sorry but you smell of troll-fish.  Know what I mean?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 12:47:21 pm by JamesRockford »

brolin_76

Sorry but you smell of troll-fish.  Know what I mean?

Sorry but I do not get your point if you say she is 35% English then how do you rate as a Good comms?are you sure you have  spoken with her on phone?

yorkshire123

Sorry but I do not get your point if you say she is 35% English then how do you rate as a Good comms?are you sure you have  spoken with her on phone?

Well I'm struggling to get your point. Are you accusing Jimmy Rockford of lying?
Who give a flying fuck if he is a few % out on her English at least he submitted a review to be quizzed on, Your starting to sound like a bitter prossie.
May i offer a bit of friendly advice, spit it out or shut the fuck up  :hi:

brolin_76

Well I'm struggling to get your point. Are you accusing Jimmy Rockford of lying?
Who give a flying fuck if he is a few % out on her English at least he submitted a review to be quizzed on, Your starting to sound like a bitter prossie.
May i offer a bit of friendly advice, spit it out or shut the fuck up  :hi:

no i am not saying he is  lying i have been in that flat of Ravens Row at least 4/5 times and I am aware how they take booking through receptionist as only Leena  can speak English well .and their service is vanilla some kind of mechanical. I am sure those who have visited the flat will agree on it.

Offline JamesRockford

no i am not saying he is  lying i have been in that flat of Ravens Row at least 4/5 times and I am aware how they take booking through receptionist as only Leena  can speak English well .and their service is vanilla some kind of mechanical. I am sure those who have visited the flat will agree on it.

I meant that her English is 35% proficient, not that she is 35% English.  If the place and service is so terrible then why have you visited the flat 4/5 times? 

Brolin, sorry but your post screams "Trolling prossie".
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 03:05:38 pm by JamesRockford »

brolin_76

I meant that her English is 35% proficient, not that she is 35% English.  If the place and service is so terrible then why have you visited the flat 4/5 times? 

Brolin, sorry but your post screams "Trolling prossie".

gentleman did i say it's terrible service if you do not get what's a vanilla punt?

Offline smiths

gentleman did i say it's terrible service if you do not get what's a vanilla punt?

Unlike you the OP has at least bothered to do a review, what bothers you about the flat, thats its a brothel and someone else may answer the phone rather than the WG is a familiar scenario, it doesnt put me off IF a credible punter like the OP posts a review, thats the point of them, to help and inform other punters as he has done.

Offline JamesRockford

Brolin, you are obviously a trolling WG.  Instead of putting down this WG and her flatmates, why don't you just learn what punters really value (clean locations, clean ladies, enthusiasm) and provide a good service yourself.  More clients will translate into more money and into more happiness for you... maybe.

Persie

she is nice
Did you find that she was clock watching / back-to-back as suggested by others?
And I assume CIM is on offer?

password02

This is what really pisses me off on UKP when we have a guy or girl with a dozen posts who says been there and done that and seen 4-5 girls and FCK etc etc BUT not 1 single review  :scare:

How the FCK are you helping members here when you do not write about your experience ?

Offline JamesRockford

she is nice
Did you find that she was clock watching / back-to-back as suggested by others?
And I assume CIM is on offer?

I didn't get the impression that there was undue time pressure - my appointment was at 4:45pm on a weekday, though - therefore a little off-peak.  I arrived late (kept her receptionist informed), and showered before and after.  But I didn't push the time (total time from arrival to departure 62 mins as I had an appointment to get to immediately afterwards).  I saw an empty bedroom adjacent to hers, set up and ready for a client.

However, she did mention that didn't get much opportunity for sightseeing in London because she was "working a lot" which I assume referred to her work as a prossie, not an actuarial scientist or stocking shelves at Homebase.

Regarding CIM, I didn't go for it but one of the other reviews says yes.

Offline spellbackwards

CIM definitely on offer when I visited a few weeks ago.... finished me off with some aplomb. I was very impressed.  She is a good looking, friendly girl...definitely one of my better punts of 2014 so far....

password02

The hair really does it for me - even if it is a quick 30 mins at £60 may see her just to watch her suck me off and watch her head go op and down would do it for me !!!

Offline malletsmallet

I've seen Tayla and Leena in the same flat and didin't see any of what brolin_76 is talking about.
Clean bathroom and no rushing at all like he's saying.

brolin_76 is possibly a rival/white knight/priest
Banned reason: Previously banned (nokli)
Banned by:

domino131

The hair really does it for me - even if it is a quick 30 mins at £60 may see her just to watch her suck me off and watch her head go op and down would do it for me !!!

Yes, redheads are relatively hard to find so I'm glad I came across her.

Offline JamesRockford

Aha - a man who likes redheads.  Yes, on the right woman with a good complexion, there is something very passionate and theatrical about that redhead look.  Now, I'm afraid that doesn't work too well with a real redhead who has pale features and orange freckles - then a woman should go either light brunette or blonde.  My wife would probably scrunch up her face at those comments - thinking "what are you, a hairdresser?".  Then she'd read the rest of my posts and my views on hair would be the least of my concerns.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 11:41:27 am by JamesRockford »

domino131

Aha - a man who likes redheads.  Yes, on the right woman with a good complexion, there is something very passionate and theatrical about that redhead look.  Now, I'm afraid that doesn't work too well with a real redhead who has pale features and orange freckles - then a woman should go either light brunette or blonde.  My wife would probably scrunch up her face at those comments - thinking "what are you, a hairdresser?".  Then she'd read the rest of my posts and my views on hair would be the least of my concerns.

I'm inclined to disagree, I very much like the pale and freckled redhead or ginger.

Offline LEOJONTY

Saw her day before. I was 10 min late but kept informed her via text. Once arrived inside said I cannot see you for 30 min as she got another appointed just after me. So opted for 15 min OWO only for £40. She harried me so much. I cam in mouth and she spat all come on me. Later apologised.  I requested a quick was up and there is no shower. Just tap. Cleaned up and left.
Summary not very plasent . back to back booking. Not hygienic. Its a boarder natural from me.  :unknown:

Offline punk

Saw her day before. I was 10 min late but kept informed her via text. Once arrived inside said I cannot see you for 30 min as she got another appointed just after me. So opted for 15 min OWO only for £40. She harried me so much. I cam in mouth and she spat all come on me. Later apologised.  I requested a quick was up and there is no shower. Just tap. Cleaned up and left.
Summary not very plasent . back to back booking. Not hygienic. Its a boarder natural from me.  :unknown:

no shower and spitted your semen at you, fuck thats nasty. :thumbsdown:

Offline Tailpipe

no shower and spitted your semen at you, fuck thats nasty. :thumbsdown:

Proper class stuff

In my car back in the Day on the streets of Birmingham , a WG after OWO £15 she fired the contents
of her month out the Car window which landed on a passer by  :cool:

The post reminded me of that event

Offline punk

Proper class stuff

In my car back in the Day on the streets of Birmingham , a WG after OWO £15 she fired the contents
of her month out the Car window which landed on a passer by  :cool:

The post reminded me of that event

what was the passer by reaction?

Offline Tailpipe

what was the passer by reaction?

Not to happy and there was loud exchanges as I drove away from the crime.  :D

It was a lot of years ago punk.

I also recall getting £100 out the Cash point many years later giving the WG £50
and putting the other £50 in may back pocket which she proceeded to nick
when she was in the on top position of the front seat of the car .  :mad:

O happy days

Offline JamesRockford

I cam in mouth and she spat all come on me. Later apologised.  I requested a quick was up and there is no shower. Just tap. Cleaned up and left.

Wow... your experience sounds disgraceful.

Offline LEOJONTY

Wow... your experience sounds disgraceful.

Of course not very pleasant...

Offline punk

Not to happy and there was loud exchanges as I drove away from the crime.  :D

It was a lot of years ago punk.

I also recall getting £100 out the Cash point many years later giving the WG £50
and putting the other £50 in may back pocket which she proceeded to nick
when she was in the on top position of the front seat of the car .  :mad:

O happy days

not too happy :D i bet.what a bitch nicking 50 notes. :thumbsdown:

tonysoprano

Thought she was decent but the area, Whitechapel is such a fucking shithole I can't bear to ever go back there...Talk about a fucking toilet.

That market is like being in a 3rd world country!!! Won't be going there ever again if I can help it.

brolin_76

Thought she was decent but the area, Whitechapel is such a fucking shithole I can't bear to ever go back there...Talk about a fucking toilet.

That market is like being in a 3rd world country!!! Won't be going there ever again if I can help it.

exactly right it's only because of the street market which made it a dumping area :vomit:

brolin_76

sorry to hear that mate. agree all those girls are always busy with back to back booking though they are very pretty. :(

LL

This has inspired me to write my own review of the place as my experience confirms your own suspicions (different girl same flat). Stay tuned.

steve1111

Saw this gorgeous young lady on Wednesday was so keen went back Friday for more beautifully made up smells lovely touch of the amy childs with them false lashes lips you could kiss for ages pert b cup tits great arse if you pulled her in a club your mates would be green with envy.

Offline JamesRockford

Saw this gorgeous young lady on Wednesday was so keen went back Friday for more beautifully made up smells lovely touch of the amy childs with them false lashes lips you could kiss for ages pert b cup tits great arse if you pulled her in a club your mates would be green with envy.

Hey you blew your 140 character limit

steve1111

Offline bestbefore

Someone skipped the punctuation lesson at school.

west8

Excellent review and I'm going to book her on the strength of it :)

~~Sexy~Tayla~~ + INDEPENDET_LENA would make a great duo by the looks of it!

Anyone met them both - together?

LL

Excellent review and I'm going to book her on the strength of it :)

~~Sexy~Tayla~~ + INDEPENDET_LENA would make a great duo by the looks of it!

Anyone met them both - together?

Yes, I did meet them both together as they were both in the same bedroom when I arrived.  I'm not sure if that's what you meant.  :P  :hi:

Quesadilla

Tayla is in her early twenties, 5'1", and indeed a size 10 as advertised.  Photographs were accurate and untouched. 
She isn't to everybody's taste physically, a little puppy fat and quite young, but I found that she had something very sexy about her face. 
Hi Jim - great review - she looks just my type from her pics but can you clarify - you mention she has "puppy fat" but her pics don't particularly show that. Her PG looks pretty awesome too although I do notice that she isn't showing huge amounts of flesh in most of the pics - so is she a little chubbier than her pics make out?  You said they were accurate and untouched so maybe you're just used to skinnier puppies than me?   ;)

At 5'1 size 10 could be cute and curvy (like her pics) or borderline bbw!  :scare:

Offline punk

Are you guy's looking forward to having the classy cum spit thing done to you too? 

west8

Yes, I did meet them both together as they were both in the same bedroom when I arrived.  I'm not sure if that's what you meant.  :P  :hi:

Lol, not quite. Unless they subsequently ripped off your clothes and had a threesome :)

Are you guy's looking forward to having the classy cum spit thing done to you too?

Some guys would pay more for that 'service' I'm sure :)

Offline JamesRockford

At 5'1 size 10 could be cute and curvy (like her pics) or borderline bbw!  :scare:

No she is definitely not BBW or borderline - far from it. She just isn't a skinny rake and probably never will be.  I found her very sexy physically.  She isn't a very wild or active sex-bunny - but when she sticks that ass up in the air it's the invitation of the century - music, man... music!

steve1111

Not 5 foot 1 5 foot 4 is spot on.

Offline JamesRockford

Not 5 foot 1 5 foot 4 is spot on.

Her profile used to say 5'1" but who cares.  She holds the international global joint first place in my book for sweet tasting pussy, it was absolutely succulent and I could have spent an hour on it. I had the old telltale cherry-red cunnilingus lips for the rest of that afternoon but nobody at the office made any remarks.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 06:22:37 pm by JamesRockford »