Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber Inked Rae - Gateshead  (Read 1218 times)

59 review(s) for Amber-inked-Rae (53 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Hobbyhorse321

Amber Inked Rae - Gateshead

30mins £70 incall … happened this week

Well known Location adj Hilton Hotel Gateshead

Booked by text from AW profile which was easy with quick replies.

Meet …..once I’d been to bathroom & handed over the cash was asked to join Amber on the bed, her in matching lingerie set. I’d already taken off my clothes other than underwear. Plenty kissing and mutual fondling. Then asked amber to get on all fours so I could rim her with knickers pulled to one side. Then followed with RO, OWO, Fingering and sucking of Boobs once she was naked. She played with my cock and balls at my request also. On with condom and sex standing doggy at the end of the bed and finish in mish.

Overall a pleasant girl with quite a lot of Tattoos (not shown on profile). She did everything I asked and definitely a GFE experience. Don’t think I’d visit again but Carnt quite put my finger on the reason why !!!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Eager Thighs

Thanks for the review. I think I reviewed her back in 2014 under her then name 'Luscious Logan', pretty sure it's the same girl. Respect to her for still providing a decent service after all these years. What an absolute champ.

Offline Amberofnewcastle

• Service Provider
Amber Inked Rae - Gateshead

30mins £70 incall … happened this week

Well known Location adj Hilton Hotel Gateshead

Booked by text from AW profile which was easy with quick replies.

Meet …..once I’d been to bathroom & handed over the cash was asked to join Amber on the bed, her in matching lingerie set. I’d already taken off my clothes other than underwear. Plenty kissing and mutual fondling. Then asked amber to get on all fours so I could rim her with knickers pulled to one side. Then followed with RO, OWO, Fingering and sucking of Boobs once she was naked. She played with my cock and balls at my request also. On with condom and sex standing doggy at the end of the bed and finish in mish.

Overall a pleasant girl with quite a lot of Tattoos (not shown on profile). She did everything I asked and definitely a GFE experience. Don’t think I’d visit again but Carnt quite put my finger on the reason why !!!

External Link/Members Only

I Don’t normally respond on here but this was brought to my attention that it looks like i’m trying to deceive clients that I have tattoos.

First of all it clearly states on my profile that my tattoos are removed from my pics for discretion purposes, I would be very recognisable by them to the point i may aswell put my face on.

Secondly the clue really is in my name Amber INKED Rae

I really wish i did not have to hide them but unfortunately discretion is a must for me and something i take very seriously.

I just wanted to clear this up that i do not try to deceive the fact i’m am heavily tattooed in and shape or form.

love Amber INKED Rae x
« Last Edit: October 30, 2023, 08:28:25 am by daviemac »