Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young Naughty Maia - Windsor  (Read 1266 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6919220) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Clemente45

External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place this week while Maia was touring in Windsor

Comms: Via WhatsApp. Messaged in the morning and took a few hours to respond, but prompt responses from thereon.

Price: £100/ 30 mins + £30 OWO + £30 FK

Location: Rented house in town centre. Nice decor, probably not a regular punting location. Fairly discreet, but ran into the next door neighbours on my way out which was a little awkward.

Girl: Facially really attractive, beautiful eyes and lovely brunette hair. Body also incredible - lovely C cup tits and lovely round arse.

Meet: Maia opened the door and welcomed me in with a gorgeous smile. Led me upstairs with a great view of her bum. I already had the feeling this was going to be a great punt.

Paperwork sorted - As she was so hot I decided it was worth the extras for OWO and FK and this definitely proved to be a worthwhile investment. She was a brilliant, passionate kisser and stuck her tongue down my throat from the off, sucked and bit my lips and kept this up throughout the punt.

OWO was great too, with DT, ball sucking, licking and spitting - really enjoyable.

After about 10 mins of oral, she reached for the condom and started fucking reverse CG with me sat on the edge of the bed. I then lay on the bed and she rode me in CG, really energetic and she seemed to be enjoying herself. Had to ask her to slow down as I was getting close to popping and wanted to prolong the fucking. She obliged and took it slower, grabbed her tits and ass and pulled her in for some FK.

Moved to missionary with her legs on my shoulders and a great view her tits bouncing while i pounded her. Then flipped her over for doggy where she continued to take a good pounding. Requested a final round of oral before cumming on her tits. Nice chat while cleaning up and had a few minutes remaining for some more kissing and playing with her boobs and ass. She walked me to the door naked and saw me off with a final passionate kiss.

Up there with my best punts this year and will definitely try and see her again if she returns to the area.