Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady.Vivxx - Canning Town Incall  (Read 827 times)

40 review(s) for lady.vivxx (36 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Jit

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When: Late August 2023
Duration: 1.5 hours £230

Communication: I first contacted Linda through AW and arranged a 1.5 hour booking. She was quick to respond to my requests for the booking

Location: Newly built flat located close to Canning Town tube station less than a 5 minute walk

Meet: I sent a quick message to Linda to let her know I had arrived 15 minutes early, I got a response 5 minutes later and was told she was ready for me to buzz into her flat.
Entering her flat was greeted with a round of DFK which she seems to be good at. Finally managed to inspect Linda wearing a neon green lingerie set on a toned body with some fantastic curves and in high heels. My shoes had to be left by the front door before proceeding to the bedroom with a decent sized bed. We had a quick chat about how our week was going before offering to shower which I accepted.
Quick shower and headed back to the bedroom Linda had removed her shoes as we're almost at the same height and proceeded with more DFK which then led to her dropping to her knees for some OWO. The OWO felt great and she really got into it, mixing it up with some deepthroat.
After 5 minutes of wetting the whistle we moved to the bed and I had suggested 69, she smelt great with no strange odor. Probably my favourite part hearing her moan from the RO whilst getting blown.
On with the condom and proceeded to start with cowgirl which she really got into more rounds of DFK and sucking on her natural tits.  Moved on to missionary and then doggy in front of the wardrobe mirror. I was slowing down as I was getting tired (getting too old and really need to get into the gym to improve my cardio) Linda told me to lay down and was giving some more OWO before unleashing a load into her mouth. She handed me some wet wipes and helped me clean up before going to the bathroom to dispose of the load I left in her mouth.

More talking about what we did during the summer and our plans for the rest of the year before proceeding to round two which was more OWO, cowgirl and doggy and then finish with some more OWO and CIM.
Positive: OWO, cowgirl and watching her in the mirror whilst pounding her from behind

Negatives: Warm day but she did have a fan to try and help cool the room

I will likely return and see her again in the future!