Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wallsend Mazzy6791  (Read 1252 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5269933) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Steve56

External Link/Members Only

30min incall 

I'd considered making an appointment with the SP a few times but I'm a few years outside of her age range (too old). But given I have always fancied making an appointment with a British Asian (the description used by the SP in her profile re her heritage) I decided to chance my arm and say I was 50, if asked (I think I'd just about pass for that in bad light). As it happens, I wasn't asked about my age during comms, which were straight forward via WhatsApp. The meeting took place a couple of weeks ago.

I headed by car for Wallsend. Parked up, text revealed house number and it was off to a private dwelling, in through the front door and up the stairs to the bedroom.

As has been documented before, Mazzy does have a profound hearing condition, but I found the comms between us in the bedroom ok. The SP was reclining on the bed dressed in red - bra, knickers and nightie, just like the photo in her gallery, bottom right. She presented herself very well, age wise about right, could even pass for early 40s. Tokens exchanged, and I undressed while she took off her nightie.

I am fairly formulaic re services. To begin I motioned for us to take up the 69 position. This went on for about 10 minutes, something I am very partial to. The SP provided ok OWO while I licked her pussy plus gentle finger play. Next on with the condom. I fucked her mish, with her legs up by her ears, then on to her front, arse in the air for doggy. Finally, off with the condom, and while I lay next to her, she wanked me off to completion.

The only negative was her slightly unenthusiastic overall attitude, difficult to pinpoint with examples of particular behaviour, just a feeling. However. not so off putting that I would want to rate my experience as overall neutral. Would I return? No, I like an SP who puts in a bit more effort than Mazzy.

Offline Jimmy Cagney

She has previous history of providing bareback!!

Offline Steve56

I was unaware. Thank you for letting me and others know.