Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ms Maria Stockings – Lymm  (Read 2538 times)

27 review(s) for MariaLM (26 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Blue Moon

External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30 mins.

Background: This was a return to punting for me after quite an absence. Various medical problems have taken me in and out of hospital for a couple of years and that has curtailed my activities somewhat, with the occasional exception of a couple of regulars. I feel it’s time to re-enter the punting world, although it’ll be a slow build-up, I think. For this occasion, I wanted a no-drama session with someone who could be relied upon to give me an easy return to the action.

Location: Maria works from various places and this meeting took place at the well-known hotel just off the motorway in Lymm. I arrived as agreed, parked, phoned Maria and she gave me the room number and its location. Reception was no problem – they have zero interest in what goes on in the rooms, in fact reception was empty on the way in and there was one didintersted person there on the way out.

Appearance: Maria is a well-presented milf - photos and descriptions on AW are accurate, IMO. She’s attractive, with nice eyes, great boobs and a milfy figure, which was just what I wanted. Dressed in her famous 2-piece and stockings, with high heels. She looked excellent and when her bra came off, she looked even better. Fantastic natural boobs - quite large, yet firm and a pleasure to play with. Smallish nips that become nicely hard when played with.

The Sesh: I didn’t want any OTT gymnastics – just a gentle session, featuring her speciality kissing and oral. Both of those were delivered superbly – she had her tongue down my throat within a couple of minutes and DFK was revisited constantly throughout our time together. Her OWO is as good as I expected – no problems with delivering deep throat and she asked me to let her know when I was about to cum so she could ‘make sure I’ve got my mouth completely around it’. Good attention to detail, I thought. We had a sexy half-hour with DFK, OWO, RO, etc and ended with CIM (no swallow, which is fine by me).

Thoughts On The Way Back To The Car: It’s an easy venue to visit and Maria is definitely worth seeing. I’ll be back and I can see her becoming a fairly regular visit. Good VFM at £70, IMO.

Bm
« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 08:28:10 am by Blue Moon »

Offline frankc

Nice to see you back reviewing Pal and glad your on the mend  :thumbsup:

I've had this one on my  " to do " list for ages, problem is Lymm is a bit far out of my punting zone, shame as she sounds a decent podge.

Offline BaldEagle

I've had this one on my  " to do " list for ages, problem is Lymm is a bit far out of my punting zone, shame as she sounds a decent podge.

She does sometimes use the Ashton whoretel which from your reviews looks more convenient.

Offline Logitech

Great review. I’m a big fan. Probably had my cock in her lovely mouth a good ten times now. She’s great!

Offline frankc

She does sometimes use the Ashton whoretel which from your reviews looks more convenient.

Thanks for the info  :thumbsup:, Yeah thats definitely do able, last time I shagged there was with MollyMischief

Offline kayak

Thanks for the info  :thumbsup:, Yeah thats definitely do able, last time I shagged there was with MollyMischief

MollyMischief is definitely at the top of my "wish I'd seen her when I could have list".

Offline Blue Moon

Cheers Frank. It's good to be back  :thumbsup:    Bm

Offline Marquis

Glad to hear you're back in action. I've been laid low myself for a while with eyesight problems, although I have managed to fit in a session once a month or so around my (much reduced) work commitments. Maria is top of my HL - I saw her many times when she was at GFE/LM/KSG - but I haven't been able to sort out a meet since she started working North West hotels.

Keep going for as long as you can!