Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bonnie's - Edinburgh  (Read 1121 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6296660) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Stevemau5

External Link/Members Only

July, ended a job early, was feeling the horn. Not much going but spy Bonnie. Tall, tanned and potentially a good shout.

How wrong was I.

Admittedly comms were good and the place easy enough to find. However that's about it.

After the paperwork done, stripped off on bed and it was cold. Not the temperature but the atmosphere. Completely disinterested and almost angry at me. Tried to engage conversation but nope. Heard more about the 'regulars' than about her.

Don't touch this, don't move there. I'm sensitive don't touch. FFS is there anything I'm allowed to do.

BJ was awful, little to no effort, sex was dull and lifeless. Finally got a HJ to finish but it was like a jackhammer

£80, 30 minutes but I was in my car barely 20 minutes or so. I'm sure if you are a regular you probably get better service but this was honking. But if you want a quick punt, no convo or anything then it'll probably be worth it. But then you could always save the cash and have a wank.