Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOD Ruby… strong positive !  (Read 929 times)

Offline Dinglebum2

External Link/Members Only

Afternoon All

1 hour £150

Fancied a bit of CIM on a Friday and thought Ruby looks good and well reviewed. Texted and booked in for today. Upstairs in HOD and all fine to get in.

First impression…. She’s definitely 40 min but in very good shape. Great slim figure … tiny ass and very slim. Bolt ons felt ok and looked ok. Lovely hair and she keeps herself in good condition.

Onto action….. snogging…. Tongues…. Lots of groping… then owo…. Her BJ was fantastic and she really makes use of her tongue piercing… that really got me going.

I had to stop her BJ or I would have cum too quick being a one pump man these days. Condom on then missionary … followed by doggy…. Then I went down on her and licked her clit …. Very clean down there.

Then back to BJ Owo…. The next ten odd minutes were fantastic…. Her BJ skills absolutely top notch and it didn’t take too long to finish in her mouth. She took it all well and disposed of it into a tissue.

It’s the first time for a long time I felt my legs shaking as I was walking out of the door and onto the street.

Fantastic first punt with Ruby and I will absolutely return!

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Keep meaning to book her as I've heard nothing but good things plus I've had nothing but excellence so far from all the HOD Roms and I'm really turned on by what looks like quite pronounced inner labia.

Not a fan of bolt-ons and hers do look a bit on the comically large size but I'll have to see her myself soon.