Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Love a Thai bird but…  (Read 1851 times)

Offline Sir Lancelot

I’ve just done a quick search on AW and nearly half the SPs working today are Thai. Now I love Thai and Chinese birds (see my reports) but this is getting crazy.

Is it just Woking or is there a mass migration across the UK from Thailand?

Offline Stevelondon

Oh my god……… that’s obviously the reason I’ve been having these thoughts about holidaying in the far east. 😱😂

Wait a minute……. I am off to the far east next week 😂
« Last Edit: October 26, 2023, 10:28:43 am by Stevelondon »

Offline scutty brown

There  seems to have been a major influx of Thais and South Americans all over the UK post-Brexit/post-Covid
I think it simply reflects the relative tightening / freeing of visa restrictions and relative costs in Asia and South American compared with Eastern Europe
If you look closely at some of the groups advertising Thais, there is an impression that some of the EE organised groups, especially polish ones, are swapping their EE girls for Thais and Brazilians. You can often pick up clues in the way texts are formatted
« Last Edit: October 26, 2023, 11:11:15 am by scutty brown »

Offline mh

There  seems to have been a major influx of Thais and South Americans post-Brexit/post-Covid

Yes, mostly Brazilians in my search, then Thai.

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

Oh my god……… that’s obviously the reason I’ve been having these thoughts about holidaying in the far east. 😱😂

Wait a minute……. I am off to the far east next week 😂

Take me with you........Pleeeeease!

I love a thai and Chinese punt too, some of my best ever, but around our way there's an influx of Brazilians, everywhere. 

Where are the Real authentic Japanese birds, that's what I wanna know, One, just one Japanese cutie and I'll be as happy as this guy.... :yahoo:

Offline Stevelondon

Take me with you........Pleeeeease!

I love a thai and Chinese punt too, some of my best ever, but around our way there's an influx of Brazilians, everywhere. 

Where are the Real authentic Japanese birds, that's what I wanna know, One, just one Japanese cutie and I'll be as happy as this guy.... :yahoo:

Oh alright. Pick your ticket up from the departure desk terminal three and I’ll meet you in the lounge.
Yes that’s right. I’m posh. I don’t do economy 😂

Oh alright. Pick your ticket up from the departure desk terminal three and I’ll meet you in the lounge.
Yes that’s right. I’m posh. I don’t do economy 😂

Yaaaaay!  I'm already packing as we speak.  Never been before so I hope you'll mentor me like a veteran mentors a rookie cop.. :lol:

Offline Stevelondon

Yaaaaay!  I'm already packing as we speak.  Never been before so I hope you'll mentor me like a veteran mentors a rookie cop.. :lol:

We will have less of the fuckin veteran you cheeky bugger 😂

We will have less of the fuckin veteran you cheeky bugger 😂

Appologies, obviously that should read Experienced mentor.. :D

Seems the Thais and the Brazilians are copying the tried and trusted business model of the Chinese, ie, short stays and rotate weekly across the UK.

Renews interest, staves off boredom and keeps punters coming through the doors.  I'm not overly fussed about the Brazilians as they rarely have good, if any English

which can really take the shine off a punt when she has to break out the translator apps, phone a friend, etc. ..for a BJ.. :D

Offline deg_dilemma

You're not wrong, it's either Brazilian or Thai these days, both of which carry a higher risk of being trans (IMO anyway). I miss the Polish and Brits.
Maybe the UK is just a dead zone for good SPs now.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2023, 07:06:14 pm by deg_dilemma »