Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Horny Tammi Glasgow  (Read 2078 times)

14 review(s) for Sexy Horny Tammy (9 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline elihd

External Link/Members Only

Managed to get out of work early, Called Tammy to arrange a booking. Location is not far off from gallowgate.

She texted the address, got there and buzzed in.

First impression, tight looking girl with great body wrapped in a bath towel. Once the paperwork was sorted, she took off the towel and... WOW!  :yahoo:

Not going into details but OWO + FK (a bit of DFK) + oral both ways and CIM were on the plate and provided.

I thought i would share as Glasgow punting scene at the moment is like finding a Christian (a good WG) in Pollokshields (islam/muslims/ whatever you called them).

P.s. please dont judmental on me. I have lived and grew up in the biggest muslims population country in the world and i understand what they like! If you dont know where that is please search on google.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 01:55:29 am by elihd »

Offline Jacobsladder

Totally understand where you are coming from Pollockshields is Glasgow's version of Bradford

Offline tazman1002001

I haven't had a chance to put up a positive review.....but she is great isn't she ......
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

JazzMan

What would concern me is that Tazman Hidden Image/Members Only previously gave her a 6/10 for looks.
Now Tazman usually gives 10/10 to everyone.

Offline tazman1002001

6/10 is ok in my books.... But if you read the review and some details I left her body is amazing and she offers all the good stuff like owo dfk etc etc.... Plus if your fucking her doggy style you viewing her gorgeous ass and her big tits.......now that's a 10/10 view  :diablo:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline elihd

Yes she is great Tazman, thanks to you for the recommendation on the other thread.  :drinks:

Offline tazman1002001

Yeah I will def do a review after my visit this time.......hopefully going to see her tonite
Banned by: