Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Cathy - incall Hounslow - No holes barred Super MILF  (Read 6685 times)

13 review(s) for classycathy21 (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Julius1966

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£350 for 2 hours - now up to £400 last time I looked. She doesn't do less than 2 hours.

Saw CC again a couple of months ago but have seen her regularly for a few years

Comms: Always very good via AW mail although she will want to call you and speak to you before the first visit.

Location: Incall only flat that she has set up in a quiet residential estate. Very clean facilities and totally discrete. 10 mins walk from Hounslow East tube, parking free, she gives you a permit for the res parking:

The Lady: Attractive blonde milf as per her photos. Age, mid 50s but looks younger. V. fit, works out a lot. Great body. Recently had some fairly obvious bolt-ons fitted which do nothing for me but look great when in a dress. Very short trimmed pubic hair. She will do her best to accommodate if you request an outfit.

The action: I've never met any woman that loves sex as much as Cathy. She goes off like a volcano as soon as you start touching her and doesn't stop. Starting with proper genuine DFK and then on to anything you like. Oral, deepthroat, sex anyhow, anal anyhow (she absolutely loves anal), squirts, fingering, watersports, bdsm both ways, cim, swallow, toys. Basically anything my imagination can think of, she gets right into, and I don't think I've scratched the surface!
She's probably the only woman I've met where I feel comfortable to express myself fully knowing that she's going to be into it. She's also very good company for the between bits. Intelligent and funny.

Conclusion: If you want a filthy MILF minx that could fuck for England ad is also great company, then look no further. I've been back more times than I can remember.

Online TallnHung

Too pricey for an old bird, even with those skills sadly :(

Offline Magic500

Yep..Seen younger and hotter birds that do two hours for 300/350 doing everything listed on her profile.

Offline bluegene

I left her a positive review here and commented on her age in it... and when I tried to book her again she told me to take a hike (that is the polite version)...

Offline Colston36

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£350 for 2 hours - now up to £400 last time I looked. She doesn't do less than 2 hours.

Saw CC again a couple of months ago but have seen her regularly for a few years

Comms: Always very good via AW mail although she will want to call you and speak to you before the first visit.

Location: Incall only flat that she has set up in a quiet residential estate. Very clean facilities and totally discrete. 10 mins walk from Hounslow East tube, parking free, she gives you a permit for the res parking:

The Lady: Attractive blonde milf as per her photos. Age, mid 50s but looks younger. V. fit, works out a lot. Great body. Recently had some fairly obvious bolt-ons fitted which do nothing for me but look great when in a dress. Very short trimmed pubic hair. She will do her best to accommodate if you request an outfit.

The action: I've never met any woman that loves sex as much as Cathy. She goes off like a volcano as soon as you start touching her and doesn't stop. Starting with proper genuine DFK and then on to anything you like. Oral, deepthroat, sex anyhow, anal anyhow (she absolutely loves anal), squirts, fingering, watersports, bdsm both ways, cim, swallow, toys. Basically anything my imagination can think of, she gets right into, and I don't think I've scratched the surface!
She's probably the only woman I've met where I feel comfortable to express myself fully knowing that she's going to be into it. She's also very good company for the between bits. Intelligent and funny.

Conclusion: If you want a filthy MILF minx that could fuck for England ad is also great company, then look no further. I've been back more times than I can remember.

No use to an semi-extinct volcano like me that can only manage an hour

Offline mrpunterton

Not knocking you if she floated your boat but I saw her three or so years years ago and she looked late fifties then, no way she looks mid fifties now going by her public pics. These days it seems you have got to add at least 10 years to the advertised age.

Offline gspotjim

Not knocking you if she floated your boat but I saw her three or so years years ago and she looked late fifties then, no way she looks mid fifties now going by her public pics. These days it seems you have got to add at least 10 years to the advertised age.

Well, I’ve now followed that principle and I’m trying knocking a good few years off my real age for my AW profile, so I guess it goes both ways.

If I’m expecting younger, it’s only fair that the ladies should expect younger too.

Anyway, I see that she is accessing from France now. I hope that doesn't mean she has retired  :(  :(  That would be a sad day!

Offline Julius1966

I believe that she's staying in France for a bit but making regular trips back to London for the purposes of having some fun and making a few quid. Anyone that has visited Cathy will know that her sex drive is such that you can't see her lasting long without some decent shagging. Not sure if she's going to advertise ahead as I suspect that she has enough regulars that will be ready to fill any days that she may have planned in London.
Drop her an email I guess. Her comms are normally spot on.
I have noticed that a few days ago, her AW profile said, 'Away for a bit' . That's not there today but her green light isn't on either.

Offline gray99999

I left her a positive review here and commented on her age in it... and when I tried to book her again she told me to take a hike (that is the polite version)...

How did she know it was you? Did you write the review too soon after the booking?

Offline bluegene

Offline pepsicolaboy

There is an unread rule that SP tend to knock 5 years off their real age on profiles, but they will happily accelerate past that if it draws more punters in my experience.

The older SP ive noticed more likely to increase the gap between the 2 & ten years is not unheard of.

:hi:

Offline gspotjim

There is an unread rule that SP tend to knock 5 years off their real age on profiles, but they will happily accelerate past that if it draws more punters in my experience.

The older SP ive noticed more likely to increase the gap between the 2 & ten years is not unheard of.

:hi:

But if you know that and expect then it isn’t an issue. Anyway, if Cathy isn’t the absolute best in the business, which I feel she probably is, then she has to be in the top 3 greatest, I’d say.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
But if you know that and expect then it isn’t an issue. Anyway, if Cathy isn’t the absolute best in the business, which I feel she probably is, then she has to be in the top 3 greatest, I’d say.
How do you know she's the best when according to your reviews you have't seen her?  :unknown:

Offline Deeplove

I was planning to see her this week

Just need to contact her one of these days, not sure what's the best way as I don't like to use my AW pofile

Offline Illya Kurakin

The perfect question.

How do you know she's the best when according to your reviews you have't seen her?  :unknown:

Offline gspotjim

That’s a fair question. I saw her several times in 2022, but didn’t review her at the time because every time I was on here to review her there as a new review for her from someone else and I didn’t feel that my relatively vanilla tastes and therefore visits would add anything.

2023 then turned out to be a year I’d like to forget both due to pressure of work and 6 people I knew well dying, including a suicide.

I’m now outside the 12 month time limit (or is it 6 months again now) for doing a review.

I had hoped to see her recently, and would have done a review after that visit, but had to go to a funeral on the only day she was available when I was in London.

Anyway, I think she is very attractive YMMV. She is the right kind of age for me and she keeps herself very fit. She is also bright and intelligent, so is fun to chat with. In my opinion, she has a great figure. Her photos are accurate, although the ones taken before her enhancements are obviously out of date now in that respect. Importantly for me, she is a great kisser. She goes with the flow, but has a beautifully dirty and inventive mind, which keeps things fresh and fun. She does oral without, everything else is protected and she loves anal. Both she and her place are/were clean, the shower is good and she has fresh, clean, dry towels. Yes, she is / was in Hounslow and only does two hours minimum, but I still think she is good value for money and she regularly got 5 or 6 pops out of me in two hours and she is not a clock watcher.

Hopefully, that helps and sorry not to reply sooner, but I’ve only recently got back from what I hope is the last funeral I will be going to for a long time.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
That’s a fair question. I saw her several times in 2022, but didn’t review her at the time because every time I was on here to review her there as a new review for her from someone else and I didn’t feel that my relatively vanilla tastes and therefore visits would add anything.
What difference does it make that someone else has reviewed her???  :unknown:

We all want something different from a punt so every review is valuable to the site, they go to show the SP is capable of providing a good service for a variety of tastes, plus the more reviews they get the more it shows they are consistent in the service they provide.

With the above in mind the "she has other reviews" is a lame excuse.

Offline gspotjim

What difference does it make that someone else has reviewed her???  :unknown:

We all want something different from a punt so every review is valuable to the site, they go to show the SP is capable of providing a good service for a variety of tastes, plus the more reviews they get the more it shows they are consistent in the service they provide.

With the above in mind the "she has other reviews" is a lame excuse.

OK. Fair enough. Guilty as charged. I'll know better in future. Sorry. I hope my reply and sort of review above helps to redeem my previous failing.