Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alina - Scorpio  (Read 3861 times)

Hibernian

Met Alina recently - fantastic punt - maybe one of my best experiences. Don't think she has been in UK long judging by command of English- still good enough though.
Romanian I think. Amazing body - great FK BBBJ and rest- very pretty-amazing ass

Offline sammy222

booked her on back of your review, but she never showed up..........

gardenlover

Alina was working today and came up to expectations.
Within seconds of coming into the room she was stripped naked, A slim figure but not too skinny.
She soon performed the preliminaries and we were ready for the main action.
The only girls I have had a better time with are those who I have seen repeatedly.
Will certainly hope to see her again

Offline sammy222

Saw Alina at second attempt
Attractive blonde, petite, all the curves in the right places, and unlike many of her Romanian pals she is very eager to please
Says she is 22, a smoker I think, not great English but just enough.
DFK and OWO without a second thought, a good recommendation by Hibernian
She is pretty busy and there wasn't much else on offer (4 Romanians out of 5), so best to book I suspect.
Funny being back in Scorpio after many years- used to be my first choice as more discreet than LSS, it's a bit run down but not as bad as i'd imagined.

Offline Graeme387

Decided it was time to go see Alina at Scorpio today to see what all the fuss was about.
Booked her prior to arrival and was pleased with her appearance.
She is a good looking woman, I'd say nearer 30 years old with a very good body and nice face.

She has nice tits and a great arse so I would say she ticked all the boxes for me.

BJ was very softly performed and this got the old boy up to attention pretty quickly.
Cowgirl then reverse cowgirl, I like those positions. Got her to lie all the way back in reverse CG and put her legs out straight.
The view in the roof mirror of her thighs whilst she was fucking me was enough to generate the hydraulic release within a few minutes.

I came here after a disappointing time with Alexandra in New Town and this experience with Alina certainly made my trip to Edinburgh worthwhile.

I didn't try to hold a meaningful conversation but her english was good enough to provide me with the service I needed.

One word of warning though, after the punt I spoke briefly to Ian at the front desk and said Alina warranted the good reviews here and he asked me if she had offered bareback. She neither offered nor did I ask for it, however, the fact he was concerned about it means I probably won't be back. This is a shame because I had a great time and she did a marvellous job.

Heidi at Blair Street remains my favourite Edinburgh punt despite Alina's performance

Offline f_angel

Do you mean he was worried that she might have offered bb? Or was he concerned that she hadn't offered it?

Offline Graeme387

He seemed concerned to find out if she had offered it. Got the impression she would have been shown the door if she was doing bareback on his premises.

She doesn't need to do that anyway, she is a great shag.

Offline sammy222

Went back for a second time with Alina- service was very good even though she'd been working 3 full days on the trot.

Looks a cut above the rest in Scorpio so wouldn't be surprised if she moved on in Edinburgh.

Blonde, mid 20's, great body, good attitude-trying to please-DFK, OWO better than first time I was there, and rest was spot on.

Not overly concerned about the BB mentioned, she seemed pretty health concious to me, but who knows.

Her English isn't great but guess that will improve.

Hibernian

She's back this week - hope to see her tomorrow

Hibernian

Does anyone know if this girls still working in Edinburgh - I think she may have gone to NTS and name change - she was worth seeing

Offline stenven

Banned reason: Bad attitude + leech with no worthy posts in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

JazzMan

Offline auldie63

can u give aw link pla.plz
Saunas are not on AW, and the ladies working in them are not on AW either unless they also work independently from a flat/hotel etc. when they are not hawking their mutton in the sauna.