Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Maria London - 2449952  (Read 7998 times)

22 review(s) for Sweet Maria London (18 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

rafatheira

Duration - 1 hour
Fee Paid - 120 Pounds

External Link/Members Only

Location - Nice location in W2, easy enough to find. Short walk from the station. Smallish room, but discrete.

Appearance - Has darkish blonde hair now, looks better than the brown in her pictures due to this, but then I prefer blondes.
 Cracking, and I mean cracking body. Enhanced boobs, I don't mind either way as long as they're big  :dance:, but I think it matters to some. She's approx 5'7 I think. Early-Mid 20's in age. Has tattoos on her back, which I liked, but from reviews of other girls I've seen, I take it they may not be everyone's thing.

Called an hour before meeting, got a text with the location. Decent enough comms. Went up to her room, she looked like 6'2+ in her heels , freaked me out for a second until I saw it was the heels  :D . From Romania, spoke decent English.

Services - Kissing- Not full on tonsil tennis, but good fk with tongues. Oral - OWO was good, does some great stuff with her free hand during oral. Lots of kissing and caressing throughout. Sex in 4 odd positions, which was good, initiated fk a bunch of times which I liked.

Overall, a very good experience at the price IMO. Have seen her again after this meet, and had an equally positive experience. Recommended for those looking for a sensual GFE experience with a friendly and fit girl.

Offline smiths

Duration - 1 hour
Fee Paid - 120 Pounds

External Link/Members Only

Location - Nice location in W2, easy enough to find. Short walk from the station. Smallish room, but discrete.

Appearance - Has darkish blonde hair now, looks better than the brown in her pictures due to this, but then I prefer blondes.
 Cracking, and I mean cracking body. Enhanced boobs, I don't mind either way as long as they're big  :dance:, but I think it matters to some. She's approx 5'7 I think. Early-Mid 20's in age. Has tattoos on her back, which I liked, but from reviews of other girls I've seen, I take it they may not be everyone's thing.

Called an hour before meeting, got a text with the location. Decent enough comms. Went up to her room, she looked like 6'2+ in her heels , freaked me out for a second until I saw it was the heels  :D . From Romania, spoke decent English.

Services - Kissing- Not full on tonsil tennis, but good fk with tongues. Oral - OWO was good, does some great stuff with her free hand during oral. Lots of kissing and caressing throughout. Sex in 4 odd positions, which was good, initiated fk a bunch of times which I liked.

Overall, a very good experience at the price IMO. Have seen her again after this meet, and had an equally positive experience. Recommended for those looking for a sensual GFE experience with a friendly and fit girl.

Good review. :thumbsup:

rafatheira

Good review. :thumbsup:

:hi:

Still getting to grips with the review system as I've not done any before today.

Offline smiths

:hi:

Still getting to grips with the review system as I've not done any before today.

Both reviews are just fine in my view, just add a link to the review on Grace is my advice. :hi: There is no right or wrong way to do them as long as you give links and obviously give the relevant basic information at least about the WG and the service you received off her. :hi:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 11:06:58 pm by smiths »

password02

Thanks for the review - she does look good - But At £120 ph she is in the same price bracket as several other well established girls such as Platinum Cindy, Hot Ameera and my recent visit to Lilyhart

rafatheira

Thanks for the review - she does look good - But At £120 ph she is in the same price bracket as several other well established girls such as Platinum Cindy, Hot Ameera and my recent visit to Lilyhart

My hotlist is growing exponentially. I'm going mad in this city  :dance:

Offline disabled-snail

You lucky, glad you have a good time!  :hi:

rafatheira

Saw her again recently, and she seems to have lost just that little bit of weight and looks even better now.

Excellent service again.

west8

One of her pictures seems to show she has a gold front tooth... can you confirm if that is the case?

Also, how do you rate her facially? Average or a solid 9+ ..?

Thanks

Offline smiths

Saw her again recently, and she seems to have lost just that little bit of weight and looks even better now.

Excellent service again.

I have punted with her a few times since i did a review on her, excellent service each time so far.

rafatheira

One of her pictures seems to show she has a gold front tooth... can you confirm if that is the case?

Also, how do you rate her facially? Average or a solid 9+ ..?

Thanks

Nah, its just the lighting I think. I've had a decent variety (in terms of price range) in London. I'd say she's the only sub-150/hr girl who facially holds up to the 250+ range. Stunner.

west8

Nah, its just the lighting I think. I've had a decent variety (in terms of price range) in London. I'd say she's the only sub-150/hr girl who facially holds up to the 250+ range. Stunner.

Hopefully! New picture is ambiguous:

Hidden Image/Members Only

rafatheira

Hopefully! New picture is ambiguous:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Looks way better than that in person, has dark blonde hair now.

west8

Looks way better than that in person, has dark blonde hair now.

I'm more worried about the possible gold tooth than her hair colour!  :scare:

Offline stayer

Looks good but too many tatts for my liking.

west8

Looks good but too many tatts for my liking.

Same here. I hate tats, piercings and any 'extra' shit.

But she is well reviewed and could be the exception to the Romanian rule.

west8

Curiosity got the better of me and I met Maria a few days ago.

Facially she is a beauty and anyone with a pathological fear of all things Romanian would be well advised to pay her a visit.

Comprehensive review to follow when I have some free time.

Offline king tarzan

there are quite a few fit women i have given a miss to simply because of far too many tattooos
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Malvolio

Her eyebrows look distinctly odd.  I'll never understand why some women will remove their eyebrows then draw them back on.

Offline monstar

Her eyebrows look distinctly odd.  I'll never understand why some women will remove their eyebrows then draw them back on.

She looked fine before but now you have mentioned it I won't be able to look at her again without noticing them!  :lol:

west8

lol, I didn't notice anything strange about her eyebrows.

Not that it matters, but Maria is now a blonde. Looks hot, but she HATES having her immaculate hair touched.

Those with heart problems might also want to give her a miss. Top/fourth floor walk up .. an absolute hovel.  :(

rafatheira

Saw her again recently. As hot as ever and a fantastic gfe delivered yet again  :drinks:

west8

Is she still a blonde? Love to return when she's back to being a smouldering brunette.  :drinks:

rafatheira

Is she still a blonde? Love to return when she's back to being a smouldering brunette.  :drinks:

Yep. Think she's hotter as a blonde personally.

rafatheira

After a bit of a punting pause, returned to the game with a short visit to Maria the other day.

Still fit as fuck and delivered the standard quality service. Will be going back again. :thumbsup: