Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Veena plymouth  (Read 2257 times)

5 review(s) for Hot thai veena (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Gch1965

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
Saw she had received a positive review previously so gave her a visit.
Comms quick and easy by text, location bedsit in Alma road not the best but ok for what I needed.

Went for 30mins at £80 plus owo @£20.
Text when at door I was instructed not to knock would appear several bedsits.

She opened door which jammed so had to help her, in a robe and whispered flat 2.
Once in could see it was the girl but she had quite a bit of white face powder but was cute and sweet.
Robe off to reveal a nice body and good pair of boobs and big nipples.

Onto bed face down where she gave a good Thai massage with plenty of boob rubbing up and down my back and some good foot massage which I do like.
On turn over she gave more hand and boob massage to my arms and chest.
She gave my dick the wet wipe treatment and gave me good owo which got me hard, I was able to give her boobs and nipples a play.
She then tried to put condom on but I'm quite girthy and she appeared to have one size of condom which took some stretching to get on lol with her saying big cock in her cute voice.

She then climbs on top and starts bouncing up and down with her big boobs bouncing around.
She rode me well until I emptied my load
Nice clean up from her with her again saying you big cock lol.
while I dressed she showered.
Quick check to see if hallway was clear this was 12.30, and i leave by the sticky front door.

I found her cute very friendly and she gave me a good service
I did wonder what anal would be like with her as she is tiny maybe next time but she needs a better location.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2023, 10:53:56 pm by Gch1965 »

Offline Hammertime42

In Falmouth now…must make a visit….