Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sky Thai Stunner - Birmingham Tour  (Read 3560 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7318452) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline basquebrumie

External Link/Members Only

Meet took place late last week

Comms - Had fired off a text and phoned with no response on first day I tried to book, consistent good reviews meant I tried again next day to get a text saying she was not available. Finally got a booking on third day of trying. It was originally booked for an hour but trains being a mess meant I had to push time back so only 30 minutes in the end. She will send you a text with a few extras not on AW.

Location - Top end of Broad Street. Receptionist at door if you are worried about that, I could not care less. Apartment is tiny but smart enough.

Price Paid - £70 for 30 minutes.

Girl - A stunner, I saw another review describe her as Catherine Zeta Jones like which I scoffed at when I first read it but I can see it when. Initially a bit formal but chatty by the end.

Meet - Frustrated by trains, I decided to go cheap and not get extras like OWO etc. I had a shower before we kicked off and came back to room with her dressed in a very sexy slip on which soon...slipped off. On to the front for a pretty average massage to be honest but decent teasing of the cock before I flipped over. Rubber on and good blowjob. I needed some of her cracking tits so soon had them in my mouth as she alternated between stroking my cock and gently playing with my arsehole. 

She jumped on top for some energetic reverse cow girl with a great view of her arse. I was getting close so got her to jump off and take the rubber off and wank me to a finish as I played and sucked on her tits. 

She helped clean me up and I was off out.

I enjoyed myself but I suspect it would have been top level punt with a few extras and more time.

Only in Brum until the end of this week so get in quick if you want to see her.

Offline Yellowskin

Just saw her, review to follow. She's been back all week, last day Sunday.

Offline dboy74

Thanks for the review. She is going on my HL

Offline alabama1

Just saw her, review to follow. She's been back all week, last day Sunday.
Assuming it's a positive then, or you would've warned us otherwise   :unknown:

Offline Yellowskin

Assuming it's a positive then, or you would've warned us otherwise   :unknown:

100%

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

This girl has the worst comms I've ever come across apart from those that completely ignore you,takes hours sometimes a day to reply which makes a booking practically impossible.