Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Brooke - Reading, titwank heaven  (Read 4281 times)

20 review(s) for BritBustyBrooke (14 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by kuck]
19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7541451) (13 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Online gurds

Saw Brooke today in reading, comms were £200 for 1 hour.

Facially didn't find her the most attractive but very nice body and amazing big boobs.

Started with handjob and blowjob, on with the dom and did missionary standing with her lying on edge of bed. Pounded her away good here.

Then onto reverse cowgirl and reverse cowgirl squat ride. Then doggy style with her at the edge of the bed. Pounded away for long time.

For first nut I wanted a titwank finish. She oiled up her tits and I sat on the edge of the bed. She gave me a good titwank and I nutted like this , felt good.

Then cuddling and talking for a bit, handjob and then blowjob until hard. For round 2 opted for reverse cowgirl and squat ride, then move on to doggy for a really long time.

Was pounding her in doggy for a good 10 mins non stop, she was moaning a lot very loud.

Then for 2nd nut opted for a titwank with her lying on the bed. I stuck my dick in between her titties and pounded away until I nutted again.

Was a good time, nutting twice from titwanks and doing doggy style for such a long time were the highlights.
 :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Coriniumstud

She’s on my HL and hopefully I’ll get to see her, what was the location like for Parking

Online gurds

there is a pub nearby, but I parked in the local hospital royal berks.

Offline Coriniumstud

there is a pub nearby, but I parked in the local hospital royal berks.

Cheers  :thumbsup:

Online gurds

There was plenty of space in the car park. Is multi storey car park as well.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2023, 02:04:26 pm by Iloveoral »