Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Karinna Latina - Hemel Hempstead  (Read 2375 times)

32 review(s) for Karinna Latina  (31 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Online nightpunter12

Girl - External Link/Members Only
Date seen - Within the last 2 months
Comms - Quick and easy. Called and managed to get same day (for first-timers, always call as otherwise messages won't be replied to)
Price/time - 30 min - £110
Location - Hemel Hempstead, near supermarket so free parking is available as the location very close to it

Looks/Girl - Curious and excited as the pictures looked great. Body is amazing and can confirm the boobs are as big as they seem in pictures and defo not an ounce of fat on her. However, facially, not my cup of tea and almost put me off, but glad i went ahead.
Body 8/10
Face 4/10 (subject to opinion as others may find her somewhat attractive)

Session - Will keep it brief as she already has numerous positive reviews but can confirm her service is outstanding. Great OWO and DT whilst allowing me to face fuck her somewhat roughly. Does talk a bit too much with the dirty talk but chose to block it out. More of a PSE rather than a GFE but still amazing and takes instructions well. Missionary, doggy and lastly finished with cowgirl where she rides like hell. Finished with CIM and she takes it well and then spits in the bathroom.

Overall Experience - 6.5/10 - will not return as facially did not find attractive but if solely based on experience on performance then 8/10

Offline simon07

Offline JonasG

Yeah agree with this review.

Had some great sessions with her but then got to a point after about 3+ punts that I just didn't fancy her lol. Then not seen her since.

Shame cos she's a good fuck.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2023, 11:59:26 am by JonasG »

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

got to a point after about 3+ punts that I just didn't fancy her lol. Then not seen her since.

Shame cos she's a good fuck.

Hi Jonas
Invest in a Venetian Carnival mask and get her to wear it  :hi:

Offline Chorley

I suspect like a lot of Brazilian gym bunnies she takes roids, which tends to do no favours for the old boat race :crazy:

Online PilotMan

I suspect like a lot of Brazilian gym bunnies she takes roids, which tends to do no favours for the old boat race :crazy:

I think that's a fair comment, and it wouldn't surprise me.