Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X Naughty Girl - Glasgow Incall.  (Read 1307 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7042719) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Bazookaswagger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mixed reviews on here for this WG, probably wouldn't have contacted her if choices hadn't been so poor. Nightime punts always seem to be a hit or miss for me, so whoever i decided on, it was always going to be a gamble.

Comm's by text okay, but sensed undercurrent of attitude, when i asked about OWO, and any extras. Confirmed booking by text 2 hours before meet, street name provided.

£80 for 30 minutes, as she stated she was only taking half hour bookings :unknown:

Located on quiet street near Charring X, suspect i'd been in this particular pad before?! Free parking after 6pm.

Girl? - no opinion, as didn't get to meet her, punt didn't happen.
About 45 minutes before meeting was to take place Kate texted me to ask if i could come earlier. Didn't get her message till 19 minutes later, as i was showering etc( sods law eh). When i did text back saying i'll be 10 minutes, as not far to drive to her postcode, she never answered.
Thought i'd head there anyway, as thought might still get the greenlight.

On her street, called ,& text to say i was there, and got a message back soon after telling me she'd went out,  because i hadn't confirmed?  :dash:
At no point in our comm's , had she requested i should confirm again, but i. new this was BS anyway. :rolleyes:

I was parked at top of street, and could see  everything coming , and going. Noticed a tallish blonde, size 12-14 coming out a doorway on my left, a G/F pad i was sure i'd been in a while back to see another WG. As she went round corner passing me, i could see the fake lips, and was fairly convinced this was naughty kate popping to tesco for scooby snacks.

I was a bit miffed she'd mugged me off, and text her saying " You wanted to finish early, you couldn't be arsed waiting to take my booking at 8:30pm, at least be honest about it!"
When said girl returns from shop a few minutes later, i almost immediately get a message back saying " sorry about that"
Back to the drawing board, quickly scanning AW for anything half decent as plan B.

Maybe i should be thanking Kate, instead of leaving this review, as because of her crap attitude towards clients, i got to meet 'BrazillianHotMia ', a short time later that night.  :dance:
It's a funny old game this punting malarkey! :drinks:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only