Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LolaWild and Whiteswan - exploring The Kinks - Incall in Shepherds Bush  (Read 2942 times)

18 review(s) for whiteswan (18 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
63 review(s) for HotEnglishLola (50 positive, 5 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline MCullen71

TLDR: Well I'm not the world's most physical guy, but had to give Ella and Lola a try,
Yes Lola L-O-L-A Lola 
Ella and Lolaaaaa
Amazing evening

The Logistics: I messaged both about the prospect a couple of weeks out and both were keen.  I certainly wasn't Tired of Waiting and we fixed on a date with finer points being arranged a day before.  We agreed to 90mins at Lola's place (£450 Lola and £300 Ella) 

The Girls: Both tall, slim and pretty.  Girls - you really got me going! Similar to each other in height and stature apart from Lola's beautiful enhanced boobs.  Lola was in a red fishnet top and matching thong with 10" heels.  Swan looked innocent in a powder blue lingerie ensemble.  Innocent she is not! Lola whipped out an amazing array of tools, which made Swan blush a bit.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

The Action:  While Swan freshened up, Lola massaged my buttocks to "get me in the mood" (as if I needed it!) and was deep throating me when Swan appeared.  

In a surprising turn, Swan took the lead, slapping Lola's arse, fingering her, pinching nipples and forcing her head down on my cock.  Both then attacked in a pincer movement, with Swan rimming me whilst Lola gobbled relentlessly.  As the lyric goes - I am a well respected man, and these two treated me like a god.  They shared and played with each others' drool from the sloppy endeavours and I was soaked.

Swan was laid back on the bed and Lola went down on her while I fucked Lola's pussy and then arse while Swan looked on enviously. Lola then put a face dildo in her mouth and fucked Swan into an orgasm with it whilst I carried on fucking Lola.  I eventually disengaged and moved towards Swan's face so I could get a better view of Lola's maniacal face dildo fucking.  I decided Swan would need to wait to be fucked, but Lola used toys on her including DPing her in order to make her cum.  They both got in a 69 position and shared my cock some more, before I fucked Lola again in that position.  

Eventually we decided Swan could have some cock but not before she was gagged with a dog-bone gag, cuffed and tied to one of the many anchor points in Lola's room., so that she was on all-fours with her arse pointed in the air.  I was about to fuck her, but Lola decided to "warm her up"  for me with a preposterous-sized dildo  :scare:  I fucked her pussy and then her arse, to squeals of enjoyment.  Still shackled, we got her on her back and I fucked her some more whilst Lola held a wand on her clit and then, whilst I had a quick break, Lola again attacked her with a combination of wand and dildo.  Lola then helped me to DP her.

There was no Watersport Sunset - not through lack of appetite - we just ran out of time.  However, other highlights were sandwiching Lola between us in spoon position while I railed her arse.  All of the action (in particular this) was viewable in the gallery of mirrors on the walls and ceiling and this one was a particularly good watch.  More face fucking on Lola (with Swan's thong covering her face and Swan fish-hooking her mouth) and eventually she went down on Swan, whilst Swan rimmed me and I came over her torso (to some considerable relief on my part - felt like we'd fucked All Day and All of the Night.  Sadly not a considerable load, but the ladies shared it between them with Lola licking it off Swan's tits before spilling it on her own tits for Swan to lick off.  

All in all it was a brilliant meeting with two cracking girls who both paired exceptionally well,  

Offline bluegene

Nice one.

Sounds like a lot of fun.

Offline Bartolomeo

Nice one!  :thumbsup:

How was Lola's time keeping?

I have always wanted to try her in a threesome, but because of her poor timekeeping with me that can push the meet start time back last minute, I don't want to feel responsible for having the WG's time wasted.

Offline MCullen71

Understandable concern. It was ok but useful to have a duo partner who is a bit flexible. There was a bit of back and forth with timings but that is inevitable with 3 people (including my own timings). I have to say, that Lola was generous with her time in recompense for the delayed start.

Offline Bartolomeo

Offline Harry Monk

Nice one Cyril  :thumbsup:

I'd like to see Whiteswan with a girl other than Lola, maybe I  should ask her who else she duos with

Offline Jonestown

« Last Edit: October 23, 2023, 07:32:37 am by Jonestown »

Offline MCullen71

I'd like to see Whiteswan with a girl other than Lola

Several reviews on here already by Ragged, Hendrix and me featuring duo partners

Online Dock

I’m travelling to London next week and would love to see Lola as she’s not my normal choice of SP but her timekeeping means I’ll probably give it a miss this time round.

Thanks for the review