Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BrazillianHotMia - Glasgow Incall.  (Read 1418 times)

5 review(s) for BrazilianHotMia (2 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Bazookaswagger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very recently met up with Mia, after plan A let me down.
Sitting in car on street near charring cross, slim pickings on AW. A good few still greenlit, but had clearly finished for the night. A toss up between a couple of Photoshopped Thai's with no reviews, and a couple of brazillians, one with decent feedback on here, Mia the other,  a brand new profile. Was just down to luck for me, Mia answered first.

Comm's all straightforward, and timely

Located near the city centre Premier Inn, near George Square. Nice cosy serviced apartment. Metered parking through day, free at night for me, round corner from main street.

Requested 30 minutes @ £100. No extras offered or asked for, as OWO, and kissing was included in all bookings - happy days!

Girl, Mia, profile photos recent, and a true representation of how she looks in person. Gorgeous wee latina pocket rocket.Blonde highlights in hair, very pretty face. Tight tanned, toned body - small pert tits, B-cup, perky responsive nipples. Yip, 24 y.o, sounds right - Stands about 5' 2", and size '6'.
All shaved, fresh, and tasty downstairs. Plenty of tattoos, mostly all shown in her profile images.
She is currently taking english lessons, but she gets by on the basics for now, wasn't an issue.

Services, were kissing, some tongue, my choice - believe dfk wouldn't be a problem with Mia. OWO, 69, protected sex with variations of Mish, CG, Doggy, and Prone Bone.

Properly read her profile next day, and saw she provides massage services, however i wouldn't usually go for this on a short punt. I would have asked about the CIM on likes list during booking , had i noticed prior, so unsure if it's extra?

Mia was ready when i arrived, and provided timely access instructions. Door entry, lift up, and Mia opened door, prefers you don't knock. She looked hot in a one piece body number, Mia was smiley& friendly from the start. She has an easy way about her, that helped me relax, and the meet just flowed.

Started off standing letting hands do some wandering, after i'd tore my kit off in jig time.
Plenty of kissing ,and stroking, Mia's all natural as she claims, which is my preference TBH, not a fan of boltons, and trout pout lips.

Onto bed after she helped me remove her skimpy outfit. Still exploring, having a sqeeze of Mia's peachy ass, and altrernating her perky nips in my mouth. I end up underneath, and Mia kisses down me initiating OWO, and slurping for a good bit on my balls. There wasn't eye contact, but i i didn't ask, was happy to spectate, and feel the good sensations. Requested 69, and got my hands round her cute butt again, as i probed her with my eager tongue, yum.

Mia dismounted, and kept attention on my cock while she opened up a condom, tbh it was a bit snug,  but with a little perseverance i got it fitted, and entered her Mish, moving her legs in different positions, she's a sight to behold. Swapped to CG, and Mia ha nice gyrating hip movement, working my cock, as she was alternating from wet kisses to pushing her nipples into my mouth. Don't know how i held back, could've easily finished like this, and be happy, but was determined to see her in all her glory, doing her doggy fashion.

Mia spread her legs wide, and arched her bag, allowing me to enter her easily. Holding her narrow waist, wishing i had two pair of hands( life just isn't fair), so i could massage her cute ass to!
This progressed naturally to pronebone, and i had one hand underneath her playing with her titties, and our height difference meant i could get some kissing in from other side - felt fucking awesome, got better with each stroke, and i came hard in the bag, savouring every second. :thumbsup:

Chatted while cleaned up, realising i was overtime, but Mia said it was fine, not to rush..Another kiss at front door, she checked all clear, and off i skipped on my merry way :dance:

Summing up, took a gamble that night, struck it lucky. Genuinely friendly lassie, delivering full service with enthusiasm, and smiles..Was wishing i'd booked longer, but don't have two pops in me at my age. Also at £200 , it was just a little too much of a risk with a brand new girl.
Mia is off to manchester in a week, so get it while you're young chaps! :drinks:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Glesgaboy

Great review man
Thanks for TOFTT. 👊🏼