Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Diamonds  (Read 1441 times)

Offline PlasticGeordie

Just back from seeing Lily and what an amazing experience.

Much written about her on here and its hard to find much new to say but here we go.

Upmarket apartment block near the Sage with easy parking. As I approached the entrance some guy held the door open for me so I didn't need to ring intercom. Phoned Diamonds for apartment number and when straight up. This caused a bit of consternation with Lily who was expecting to buzz people in and when she finally answered the door after I knocked 3-4 times I was regarded with some suspicion until she was sure who I was. No problem though as she most charmingly apologised.

Looks wise simply beautiful. One of the very prettiest I have seen with a lovely curvacious body. Very friendly and chatty with an occasional disarming giggle. After some good kissing with tongues (not DFK but still extremely nice) onto the bed for some cuddling and kissing before Liliy initiated the OWO. Ive been lucky with getting great OWO on most of my last 7-8 punts and this was up there with the best. Moved on to vigorous cow girl and she was really hitting the spot. Good mish with eye contact and kissing. Then 10 minutes of RO. No iusues with excessive moans of pleasure as some have mentioned. Lily says she does not read reviews often so can't have been due to that. Finished with more OWO and CIM.

We then lay cuddling and chatting for a while and complimented each others posh southern accents :)

As an overall experience vying with Tori of C & S as the best ever. Tori might just get the nod but its close. Hardly necessary to recommend as shes so well known for giving a good service. Definite return of course and the duo with Lily sounds extremely tempting.

External Link/Members Only

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Thanks for the review, that was great. I'm off to take a cold shower.

Offline PlasticGeordie

Thanks for the review, that was great. I'm off to take a cold shower.

Will need a daily cold shower and a pint of bromide to stop me heading back soon.   :)