Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abigail (Olina) Maida Vale  (Read 445 times)

Offline willow

Had my first taste of Olina a few months ago with an amazing hour spent with Cindy.  When I saw that they had a new location in Maida Vale, I decided to give it a go hoping that lightning would strike twice. I rung up and asked if Abigail would offer the same kind of fun time as Cindy and was told she would.  In retrospect I should have just gone back to what I already knew to be good.

External Link/Members Only

When: October 2023
Type: Incall
Duration: 1 hour
Price: £150
Services: DFK, OWO, CIM, Shared Shower, Traditional Thai Massage
Services offered but couldn’t take advantage of: RO, 69, RIM, Mild DOM, Oil B2B Massage, WS (Giving Only), Toys, A Level

Comms
Text comms were efficient.

Apartment
The flat they are using is in a council block near the Marriott Hotel Maida Vale.  Exterior staircase and exterior hallway to walk to flat feels fairly exposed.

The girl

Fit and attractive.  Matches her photos.  I think she has had some work done, but no obvious scaring.  Virtually no English.

The service
Unlike my time with Cindy, my meeting with Abigail lacked passion or fun.  DFK greeting once in the apartment, but with mouth partially closed.  Embrace felt forced, not natural, making things feel like the business transaction it was.  Money counted in front of me.  Once undressed for the shower, displeasure expressed at the size of my equipment (not small, but not an adult film star either).  I had come with the intention of giving A-level a go, but that seemed to fade quickly.  Shared shower was a functional cleaning and not remotely sexy. Mouthwash offered.

Once dried off, on to the bed for some reserved FK that transitioned into decent OWO until I came in her mouth.

The interval was some Thai massage.

Round two of disinterested FK led into OWO.  That seemed to be the best I was going to get, she wouldn’t go anywhere near the condoms.  This whole time I just kept thinking that I should have gone back to Cindy.  I wasn’t remotely into the situation and she started to complain about her jaw hurting, so I ended up jerking myself off while she licked my balls. 

Shared shower again, dressed and out pretty quick full of regrets.

Conclusion
A bird in the hand truly is worth two in the bush.  I tried something new hoping it would be great, but her attractiveness aside, I  had no connection with Abigail that would transcend the language barrier or make the session what I was looking for.  It might be me, but I haven’t had trouble connecting with girls before or after her, so I doubt it.  Beyond that, though, real lack of effort on her part.  Borderline negative.

Will I see her again? No.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 01:13:11 pm by willow »

Offline goodguy22london

Thanks for sharing this and sorry to hear this didn't go well