Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ValentinaGFE_br Super lean cutie - Brentwood  (Read 2819 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7452162) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5880590) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Rayray23k

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Previously
External Link/Members Only

Located in Holiday Inn Brentwood.
Using a side entrance so you don't have to go through reception but you do have to pay for parking.

Price £120 for 30 mins. OWO £30 and Kissing £30
Total £180

The girl. About 5'6 size 6 lean and fit. She has very low body fat comparable to Oliver from Diva.
Valintina looks almost exactly the same as she does in her pictures. She's had quite a bit of work though but still pretty and cute.
Her implants are small and hard like half coconuts.
Pussy clean shaved with big lips and a large hood and clit.
I find it odd she had a scar just below her navel like a section but I'm certain she's never had a child.
Maybe contraceptive surgery?

The event was of the usual vanilla. Kissing, touching then stip. I enjoyed carrying her around the room and bed.
Went down on her for a while. Nice and clean. Her oral skills where OK. Not particularly deep or strong. Switched to 69 and enjoyed the view. 15mins in and I can tell she was getting tired.
Asked for the bag and she rode me like a rodeo and she was tight! She wanted to end me quick and I was not going to let that happen.
I held on to deer life as she bucked up and down and you can tell she's slayed many dicks with her muscular vaginal grip but I was determined not to blow my load that quick so I bit my lips and grabbed her hips trying to slow her down.
But she was going for the kill and was milking me hard hands free. I held in in so hard I could feel my ass cramping up.
Eventually she started to get tired and slowed down. I took this opertunity to sit up once the blood started to flow back into my body and flipped her over so I'm on top missionary.
Slow and deep I paced myself and she was still had me in her pussy death grip. But I was in control and made it last and driller her deep.
I then asked to switch to doggy where I got to slap that peachy fit arse cheek of hers.
The view of her tiny waist to ass proportion was divine and I eventually bloew my load.
Showered and dressed. Limited chitchat as her English is very limited. But she said she's there for 10 more days and won't be returning to Brazil till December.

Overview.
Enjoyable experience with a nice hottie but can't say it was VFM or anything mind blowing so doubt I'd return.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 05:37:14 pm by daviemac »

Offline Igor

Rr, thanks for review. Seen her a few times, I agree she’s tight, told me she has a  young son back home,  scar is c section. I will pop over and see her again no doubt as she’s back and easier than going to London. I’ve always enjoyed, just a shame she doesn’t cim.

Offline Rayray23k

Rr, thanks for review. Seen her a few times, I agree she’s tight, told me she has a  young son back home,  scar is c section. I will pop over and see her again no doubt as she’s back and easier than going to London. I’ve always enjoyed, just a shame she doesn’t cim.

Yes you are right. She messaged me explaining she does have a beautiful child.
CIM would have been amazing and I think I'd happy return for that.

Also I should correct my typo about finding it "off" about her scar.
It should should have said "I find it odd she has a scar" because I could not believe she could have had a child and remained so fit and tight. So I was never put off about the scar.

Offline Cannonballs_11

Where is the side entrance? Looking to book her but don't want to walk past a reception

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Where is the side entrance? Looking to book her but don't want to walk past a reception
Have you not seen anyone you could have reviewed since you joined?  :unknown:

Offline Igor

Cballs,
I went a few days ago and she was in a flat, so no problem with reception. I think she alternates between flat and hotel, can always check if you book and then let us know how you get on.

Offline Rayray23k

At the hotel, there is a fire exit on the side which is left unlocked and not alarmed. Her room was close to it so it's very discreet and you don't pass any receptions or anyone.

Offline PilotMan

Profile now gone  :(

It works for me.

Are you sure you're not clicking on the old profile link?

Offline Maverick1808

It works for me.

Are you sure you're not clicking on the old profile link?

I can see it again now, how strange.

I clicked every link in the review. Unless she briefly took it down and i happened to look then  :unknown: