Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: oasis wallsend  (Read 1947 times)

Offline pauls3332

Has anyone tried oasis wallsend? looks legit but no reviews so far,

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
No idea who, what or where they are, Wallsend's quite a large area.

Edit.

Seems to be closed.   :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 07:04:51 pm by daviemac »

Offline pauls3332

Sorry should have been more specific  high street east, Oasis Thai Massage Therapy about 50 shops east from Kangda massage. I think it has just been there for a couple of months.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Sorry should have been more specific  high street east, Oasis Thai Massage Therapy about 50 shops east from Kangda massage. I think it has just been there for a couple of months.
How did you here about them if they haven't got an advert?   :unknown:

Offline pauls3332

Google search for massage in Wallsend while looking for Kangda's number, website looks legit, but so do others where HE is available. Used to travel to see Sue at Bliss in ch le st but no transport now so looking for a local HE supplier.

Offline pauls3332

Just found out legit, walked in and told to leave boxers on so asked for money back as she said no HE and should have asked on phone.

Offline catweazle

Just found out legit, walked in and told to leave boxers on so asked for money back as she said no HE and should have asked on pho

Probably wouldn't  have told you on the phone.

Offline twotight

Just found out legit, walked in and told to leave boxers on so asked for money back as she said no HE and should have asked on phone.

I guess they will be getting a few bad review in here and Google

Offline northface

I guess they will be getting a few bad review in here and Google
With respect it appears you are saying that because they are legit which should not be the case and only for poor service which there are no indications of yet.
Unless you have further information we don't know.

Offline twotight

With respect,because he asked for his money back and she said no,as for as I'm concerned that is a bad bushiness in my eyes, as for legit ,I'm not questioning that they are ,I'm just saying there is probably going to be  negative review of them in the future

Offline billabong

With respect,because he asked for his money back and she said no,as for as I'm concerned that is a bad bushiness in my eyes, as for legit ,I'm not questioning that they are ,I'm just saying there is probably going to be  negative review of them in the future

They didn’t say no to the money back?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
He asked for his money back "as she said no HE" or to put it another way because she said no HE he asked for his money back, nowhere does he say she refused to give him it back.

To be honest it's people like you and pauls3332 that puts places like that off doing extras. With any new massage place there's always the WSWS aspect and discussing extras with the person who might be the boss is never a good idea, that should be done in the room with the person doing the massage.

There's reviews on here of people TOFTT at a new place, they've taken a chance but ended up with a totally legit massage, that is something you have to be prepared for.

Offline catweazle

Exactly so, Davies.  If you really, really want a happy ending or more, go to a place which is well reviewed  as providing  them.

If you're TOFTT , by all means take the extra cash with you,  but be prepared for a legit massage ( which is what you initially paid for anyway).

The majority of massage establishments will never discuss extra services over the phone.  They don't know who you are  could be plod, local council,  local busybody....anyone.