Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jen, Armor, Newcastle Incall  (Read 750 times)

Offline Northwing

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £120 for 1 hour (incall)

This meet happened a few weeks ago. Booked via text with Armor, details of location provided on the day. The flat was easy to find and the entrance was discreet. Was let into the flat by Jen who immediately made me feel welcome. Jen was wearing a black nightie. The photos on the Armor website do her justice, and the age and description is a good match. The flat itself was clean, nothing fancy but perfectly decent. Funds were handed over without any fuss and we got down to business.

We sat down on the bed and she immediately started snogging me. Naturally we both got naked in very short order. She seemed positively eager to get my trousers off and immediately had my cock in her hands. She started with a very good handjob as we continued to kiss. After a few minutes of mutual fondling (her tits are fantastic) I asked her to lie down on the edge of the bed so I could eat her out. Her pussy was shaven, clean and fresh. She made all the right noises as I went down on her, and even gave me some directions (which I like as it shows they are trying to engage, which I think makes for the best GFEs). She was either enjoying it or she’s a very good actress. After five minutes or so of this she asked me to fuck her, quickly putting a condom on me. We started with missionary so I could get a great view of her tits, then I asked her to move to doggy.  Throughout she was very enthusiastic. Finally, I asked her to ride me. As I indicated I was nearing the point of no return she started begging me to cum, which was a huge turn on and immediately finished me off, cumming in the bag.

Afterwards we lay on the bed together, having a bit of a chat. She then started to stroke my cock again and quickly got me hard. I’m not normally able to go for a second round but she put a lot of effort in and soon enough I was raring to go again. Applying a condom on me I asked her what position she’d like to start with. Standing up, completely naked, she said she wanted to get fucked against the bedroom wall from behind. Once again she was keen and made all the right noises. As I was beginning to flag at this point (she had worn me out) we went back to the bed and she rode me again and I was quickly ready to cum. This time I asked to cum on her tits, which she eagerly said yes to, giving me a helping hand to do so. Afterwards she cleaned herself off and offered me the use of the bathroom. She did not rush me, although I was conscious that our time had elapsed so I was quickly trying to make my exit. She reassured me that I didn’t need to rush, and as I left she pulled me in for a deep kiss.

Overall, this was a brilliant experience and I definitely intend on returning.