Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sammyjones1971 - Hertford  (Read 847 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5025471) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Webby581

External Link/Members Only

60mins appointment
paid £100
services offered: massage/OWO/RO/FS/FK

TLDR Summary:  Size 16 - average Housewife-next-door - Enthusiastic but felt a bit rushed - Untidy & grubby house

Mitigation:
My 1st punt in about a year - and prior to the appointment i hadn't cum at all for about 6 or 7 weeks. So, was a much needed venture.
I had been looking at a number of SPs locally, but both FoxyRoxy an SexyOralQueen were unavailable so I decided to explore this one.
Had asked for any info in the Regional Discussion section, but in the absence of any firm info, but lots of warnings, proceeded with great caution - including obtaining a new punting sim for Comms: initially by AW email but Sammy immediately provided a phone number for easier comms.   She gives almost no details in her AW profile but provided the required information in the initial email exchange.
Used SMS and then Whatsapp to correspond - excellent prompt to and fro comms by her, and displayed a sense of humour. Had a good vibe about it.
I committed to the punt, but kept my expectations very low.the occasion (£10 tesco sim with free £20 extra credit! bargain.)
Comms: initially by AW email but Sammy immediately provided a phone number for easier comms.   She gives almost no details in her AW profile but provided the required information in the initial email exchange.
Used SMS and then Whatsapp to correspond - excellent prompt to and fro comms by her, and displayed a sense of humour. Had a good vibe about it.
I committed to the punt, but kept my expectations very low.
Location: a small private house, a short drive from Hertford centre.
Quiet terraced location with parking immediately outside. Didnt notice any Ring doorbells or cameras at hers or the neighbours.
Definitely, its where she lives. The stairs and bedroom were full of stuff and untidy, although she told me she was about to have her downstairs decorated (not intended as a euphemism!) so that may have been a factor. I heard a dog downstairs, and loud TV.

Lady: she told me in 1st email that she is a size 16, early 50s and i would say that's about right. I guess that she is about 5'3"/5'4".
Chubby - but that's a size 16 for you and  body wise was exactly what i expected (and enjoy!).
I would compare her shape to SexyOralQueen. Similar body shape to SOQ but SJ's boobs are a bit smaller. probably 36D ish.
Facially - a lived-in sort of appearance, slightly puffy. Not a 'looker', but didn't put me off .... if you know what i mean? You can see on her profile what she used to look like 20-odd years ago.
She hid behind the door on arrival, but think it was more in case of being wary of neighbours than anything - she was freshly bathed and wearing just a dressing gown (Fleecey/warm type - not 'lingerie'). Greeted warmly with a kiss and hug.
I found her chatty and likeable - and quite open about her life outside of her AW activities.
She also said that she has another job and doesn't do much 'Service-providing'. Perhaps she keeps the info very minimal on AW to limit the amount of enquiries she gets?

the Punt: took place in her bedroom, on the bed, over which some towels were spread.
The room was untidy and crowded with stuff like a TV on the floor, boxes and crates. not much room to walk around the end of the bed.
Anyway, after some more kissing (slight tongue action but not DFK) - Massage to start - usual perfunctory sort of thing with oil, although she did make some attempt to apply some firm pressure to the shoulders and back, before starting some CC swipes and reach-under fun.
Flipped and she removed the gown, and offered her boobs for sucking while she started to play with my cock.
From the off she was a little over-enthusiastic with him (and a little rough at times) and given that i was brim full of Jizz and getting over-excited, i had to slow her down several times over the session.
She took him in her mouth for OWO - i would describe her technique again as very enthusiastic, but not terribly skillful. Compared to SOQ, not even in the same league. Lots of vigourous head movement, little tongue.
But, any hot wet mouth on my hard neglected tadger was to be appreciated and it was not unenjoyable. I started to feel the sap rising so it was time to change ends.
Went down for RO and she was clean and fresh, fully shaved. She was wet and i slid in a finger. I immediately discovered that she seemed very tight down there She was responding well to my tongue and after some diligent work by me, she seemed to cum quite hard, pulling my head away and convulsing as she seemed to be suddenly very sensitive post orgasm.
While she got her breath back i had another go on her boobs.
Shortly after, she then resumed the OWO and started to touch her own clit again and then started giving it some serious rubbing with all 4 fingers. She really got into this and it was great to watch - as I knelt over her wanking myself near her face while she made herself cum very loudly.
She next unwrapped a condom that appeared from somewhere and made moves to rubber-me-up. However, I just knew that due to the hair-trigger feeling that i had with such full balls, I would only last a few seconds if her pussy was as tight as i thought.
So I asked to suck me again instead, and enquired if CIM was possible. She said no, but that i could cum anywhere else, including her face if i wanted.
So i sat astride her and fucked her mouth for a while, before deciding that it had to end and pulling out and finishing copiously by hand on her boobs and neck (decorating her UPstairs!) ... sadly missing her face entirely. I had plenty of volume but not the distance required.

Wet wipes to clean up with - there was only 1 left in the pack so she had to get some more from the bathroom.
While i dressed we chatted a bit more and i enquired whether she offered a 'quicky'? She said that for clients that she had already met, she could offer a 30min session for £60, but no cheaper appointments.
But, a video-wank was also available for £30 - payable by bank transfer. Not for me that, but she has regular customers apparently.
On the way out i used her bathroom to wash my hands and face. This room was also rather untidy and not very clean - cant be blaming that on the redecorations!

Actual Duration: well ..... when i checked my watch in the car, only about 40mins had elapsed since i arrived at her door.
I think that was mostly down to my over-excitement and inability to last very long on the day. But also, she was quite keen to move things along quickly, which I would be careful of if revisiting, and would make more effort to control the speed of events.

Would I Return?: My punts are few and very far between these days, but I think that I would. £100/hr is reasonable these days, but i would probably just opt for the 30min session next time, with no massage. If so, would like to try FS with her and find out if she is as tight down there as it appeared.
Also, although far from a showhome standard of cleanliness, It felt like a safe environment and that she was straightforward with me all along, which I value.

Perhaps i am being harsh, but rating as Neutral overall, due to the feeling of being hurried along and the untidy house. Otherwise, I had fun so would have been a Positive.

Offline tiedupgent

Thank you @Webby581 for a well written and informative review.

I had been considering a session with this lady. Your balanced Neutral review has helped me make a decision to take a punt.

Offline Webby581

I look forward to reading your review - your 1st?