Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Schoolgirl - Hemel Hempstead  (Read 2018 times)

1 review(s) for SexyNaughtyDara (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sheriff bart

Review of 'Little Schoolgirl' :

External Link/Members Only   or   External Link/Members Only

Apologies in advance for any angst in the review!

My normal punting preference is on the more mature lady - well 30+ at least. But having searched AW while I was in Hemel I thought I'd stray from the norm and try this lady. Rang, made a same day appointment, and here is the verdict!

PLACE: Flat within a massive apartment complex in Hemel. Getting there is a bit tricky as you have to negotiate one of those '6-in-1' roundabouts to get there. Also, not much in the way of free parking nearby. Entry via buzzer, and once in the flat was clean, modern and comfortable. Shower available - though could have done with a bigger towel than the postage stamp I was given!

PHYSICAL: Petite Brazilian Lady, and very pretty - one of those that you see for the first time and think 'ohhh yeaaaah!' Photos and description on AW accurate.

SERVICE: Went for an hour, and although everything was OK and she was enthusiastic enough, the whole experience just didn't click with me. A lot of the services that are offered are at discretion - i.e for extra cash, and at £150 i thought that some of these, for example DFK should be in her remit. She is actually a nice woman, but that kind of sums it all up - the experience was just sort of.....nice. She does, as her profile suggests, do roleplay but I had declined this and gone for the more traditional vanilla experience.

VERDICT: Others may have better luck than me, and her reviews on AW are enthusiastic, but I probably won't be going back. I think I may have got used to the more mature lady and the mental connection is quite important to me for the whole punting experience. Yes, LS was pretty, sexy and toned; but even if all the 'at discretion' services were included I would have reviewed the same.

Am I just getting old, lol?  :unknown:  Surely I should be enjoying a romp with a sexy 22 year old a bit more than I did?!
I think the only way to find this out for sure will be to go on a few more punts - 'til next time!  :hi: