Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely meet with Ola Vip - Heathrow hotel  (Read 1085 times)

24 review(s) for VIP Ola (13 positive, 6 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline New_guy

External Link/Members Only

Comms: sent her a message with all details and got a reply back one word Ok and the postcode. That was not a great start but since I was not thinking my head haha confirmed it. Had to keep waiting in the parking for more than 15 mins above the start time when I got a reply back that she was ready. I had almost lost hope that anything was going to happen. Comms were really cold and to the point but got the job done.
When: October
Price: £130
The girl: The comms were quite bad and my moral was down now when I entered the room but what I saw there made me forget everything 😂. She looked gorgeously sexy in short red dress she was wearing. I’ll be honest she looked liked a model to me.
The meet: After sorting the finances jumped into the bath which was very modern and equipped with everything needed. Came out in a towel and she greeted me with some light kissing. Slowly undressed and her and was pretty happy to see how good she looked. Though the tits are bolt ons and quite hard but they look good on her. Her bit down there were squeaky clean and very inviting. Me being a fan of oral spent some time there and then moved into 69 upon her request. Her oral skills were good but nothing out of ordinary and she look pretty down there 👌🏼. I always go slow on kissing as I do not want to impose myself on the WG but to my surprise she used a lot tongue and the kissing was passionate and quite a lot, hugging cuddling kissing in different positions made it a perfect gfe. Maybe she was acting but she was a mix of a shy/innocent/playful lady and that really excited me. Had sex in few different positions and came in the bag. Had some time left and just kept lying there in the bed with her. To my surprise she has great general knowledge and was really making interesting conversations. Really impressed. I was out of there around 1 hour mark(I try to not stay even one extra minute even if the girl does not mind as I think it is unfair).
Overall: though I was originally planning to meet someone else but due to unavailability I saw her and I am glad I did. Now when I know she does not handle her comms herself it makes sense why they were so off. But I can ignore the wait and bad comms for the service I received. Will definitely return for more.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 04:51:38 am by New_guy »

Offline deg_dilemma

5 out of 5 positive reviews, quite the lucky punter.

Or maybe just not so picky  :lol:

Offline New_guy

You are right I am just going with the trusted ones thanks to you all who post reviews haha
Maybe after a few I’ll try to be adventurous 😂

Though you can read my 2nd last review I was about to give that girls a neutral but gave her mild positive hahaha

Offline New_guy

5 out of 5 positive reviews, quite the lucky punter.

Or maybe just not so picky  :lol:

I think that is one reason as well, I go there with minimum expectations! 🫣