Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katya.kk - Liverpool Street - Nice P&D  (Read 931 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7399306) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline ollielon

Link : External Link/Members Only

Price: £90 for half hour - extra (not taken) : OWO (30) ; CIM (50)

Comms : really easy ... via SMS, clear and professional - meeting took place one afternoon

Location : nice modern apartment on a busy street close to Liverpool street station .. nice wardrobe with large mirror in front of the bed ... did not check the bathroom

Girl : she is the girl in the picture, very beautiful, firm body, and fake but soft huge tits (made in Romania) with a big scare ... she was wearing makeup and fragrance, and smelled really fresh, she is quite professional, and has been in this game for some time ... primarily in Switzerland, but came to london for a short time, probably 2 years ago and has other review on this site. Katya is very welcoming, and smiling, and speaks really good english, with a mix of Spanish and Romanian accent.

Meet : Katya was very welcoming from the start, albeit vanilla and professional. She was wearing a nice set of lingerie and looked fantastic. Exchange the gift, she stash it and come back for a nice short dance while I am sitting on the bed, asked me to help her to untie her bra and reveal a large but soft pairs of boobies which I kiss and fondle for a while. She turns around and I remove her g-string. Lie on the bed and proceed with RO, she is not particularly into it, but still pleasant, she is really fresh and taste great and we chat a bit while I lick her pussy ... her turn for OW and she delivered a great job, half the shaft, and quite a lot of suction, I thought she would rip my dick head with the vacuum at the end. She went deeper when asked, so  quite eager to please. This lasted for a short time, probably 5 mins. Then she came on top and ride me well, then doggy in front of the mirror, which was amazing, her looking at me through the mirror, pro-bone, missionary, and finally spoon, where I trusted like a mad boy until I came inside the dom. She cleaned me up, still smiling and chatty while I dressed back and left with a smile on my face.

Overall it is a low Positive, I thought about rating Neutral, as this was quite mechanical but she is a nice girl and she delivered the services expected, it was just a bit mechanical, but just for the pleasure of that body, she is well worth the money. I think she is or has left already, but hopefully she will be back in london for more.

Some pics below

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 16, 2023, 09:12:48 am by ollielon »