Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Shasha - xiangs - Middlesbrough  (Read 927 times)

Offline Jono123

External Link/Members Only

First review. I’ve been a member a long time but most of the time I’ve just used high rated people off adult work. This was my first punt in probably about a year so not sure if I can post previous as I’m not 100% sure if the time frame…

Anyway, bit of an itch to scratch and fancied trying a Chinese woman. Was toying between a massage with HE or full service. Quick check of the reviews on here and decided to try Xiang Xiangs.

Text send asking who was working and got a reply of Shasha, not sure if this is sa sa who has been previously reviewed.

Price
Booked in for 30 mins @ £60.

Venue
Bit of a rough area in middlesbrough, row of terraced houses. It was dark so not many people around and the road itself is pretty quiet anyway. Door was open as I’d text when I was round the corner for the door number. Let in by who I assume was Xiang, shoes off and up the stairs. Room wasn’t a bad size, does the job.

Appearance
Shasha was around 5 foot I would guess. Decent looking but I wouldn’t say stunning. I’m guessing at mid 30’s but it’s hard to tell. Didn’t take much notice of what she was wearing to be honest as it wasn’t on long. She doesn’t have a bad body, not slim but not exactly fat. Decent size falsies, bit hard but not totally solid. Big nipples and a shaved pussy. She had a tattoo below her belly button (guessing someone will be able to tell if that matches sa sa?)

The meet
Very very little English other than ooo baby, which did start to get a bit annoying.
Started off stood up, pecks but no dfk which I would have liked to be honest. Whilst stood there was plenty of fondling both ways, her licking and sucking my nipples, this felt like it went on for a long time.

Finally onto the bed where Shasha continues with the nipple licking and sucking and I’m starting to loose interest to be honest and thinking little Jon is not going to wake up. Whilst this is going on she is smacking me? Anywhere and everywhere and I’m a little bit like wtf is going on, it wasn’t hard just a bit random.

Then she gets up and with limited English just points at little Jon and says suck? ‘Yes please’ and she goes about cleaning my cock, balls, thighs and crack with baby wipes. I had just been showered but i have no issue with them doing this, it’s going in their mouth at the end of the day. She then pops a condom on a semi limp little Jon for OW, I would have preferred OWO but I could be arsed with the limited English so just went with it.

Plent of ball sucking, light rimming, shaft licking and kissing everywhere eventually got me hard then it started to pick up with a decent bj with some DT which for me was the highlight. After 5 or so mins of this she started to spin round into the 69 position so I could feast on her clean shaven pussy. Some moaning from her whilst she was sucking away.

Then she pops herself up and says you fuck me now. So on top for a bit of mish whilst she’s still smacking me… couldn’t tell if she was in discomfort by her face so I slowed down a bit, only to get a slap round the face and told ‘fuck me’. So proped her legs up a bit and hammered away until I filled the bag.

She then tells me to lay next to her for a bit of a cuddle… whilst still smacking me, and trying to have a very very poor conversation due to the language barrier (I wasn’t that bothered to be fair I was ready to go, once I’m done I’m done).

She then jumps up to look at the clock on the wall and says you go now you had time. So she whips the rubber off, wet wipes me clean and I get ready, couple of kisses on the way out of the room and I’m off.

Summary

My itch was scratched. Decent bj with some good DT.
Not sure if my neutral is a bit harsh but it’s how I seen it. It took quite a while to get going so at times I was loosing interest a bit. The language barrier was a little bit too much. And wtf was going on with the smacking. It wasn’t hard but it was just a bit off putting as it was literally everywhere and anywhere, felt like a cross between a punt and a boxing match  :D

I’d probably go back to be honest but not with the same girl.

Hopefully I’ve not missed anything  :thumbsup:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers for your first review. The timeframe is reviews can only be posted for bookings within the last 6 months.

Offline TheMerrt

Yup that’ll be SaSa/Sha Sha. She is pretty random. Can’t remember if I’ve reviewed her or not previously. If not I will.

Offline nomadathome

I'd forgotten about the excessive nipple licking, bizarre smacking, and over-the-top noises from my time with her. Your neutral seems generous rather than harsh, if anything.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 12:26:26 am by nomadathome »