Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabrielle - Liverpool Street - New Rom.  (Read 1201 times)

3 review(s) for .Gabrielle. (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Man of steel

External Link/Members Only

I was looking forward to meet Gabrielle- made an effort to book her this week after seeing her profile on the london TOFFT thread.

Communication - basic text. 5-10 minute delay. So opted for pump and dump.

Apartment - clean and fit for purpose near the tube station. Works with another girl who i briefly saw - size 6 not as buxom but pretty.

Girl. romanian brunette with a decent body. Nice tits boobingo 😋 (however not as firm as I like). Pussy well formed. Pictures appear to be accurate - but make her look more appealing. Big poutable lips.

Service. Average. Reluctant to kiss. OW (extra for OWO). A very vanilla punt - annoying that she likes to hold the tool. However enjoying playing with the tits despite sagging  and the pump and thrust with slight moans. Doggy good nice posture and less holding the tool. Nice smile from her after the deed.

Conclusion. A low  neutral. Got what I paid for a 15 minute release with a decent looking size 6-8 rom. However service and attitude imo unlikely to improve in the short term and probably not worth a 30 min booking - but could be a good plan c or d 15 min release option. She seemed disappointed i had opted for a pump and dump - but punting instinct thought that was the Best option.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 04:03:32 am by Man of steel »

Online arrow0404

Nice one on TOFTT, i think she’s FAF, right up my street, however the biggest red card for me
Is restricting me with her hand

Offline jakesurrey7

Cheers for the review OP. Was wondering if she allowed full access to those tits (particularly nipple sucking)? No sensitive rubbish. Planning on seeing her today.

Offline Man of steel

Cheers for the review OP. Was wondering if she allowed full access to those tits (particularly nipple sucking)? No sensitive rubbish. Planning on seeing her today.

No issues. Hope you had fun. Boobingo.😉

Offline jakesurrey7

Thanks for the info. Wasnt able to yesterday due to work. Was planning today instead but green light is not on. Will try her next time she's on.

Online FiveKnuckles

Was planning today instead but green light is not on. Will try her next time she's on.

Some Rom profiles have their green light 24/7, whereas others switch on nearer midday.  You're more likely to get a reply from 11am onwards even though a GL is showing at 8am.  I'd expect most sleep until 10am.

Offline jakesurrey7

Thanks will give it a go in a few hours.

Offline PilotMan

Thanks will give it a go in a few hours.

I look forward to your review and breaking your 4.5 year hiatus.

Offline jakesurrey7

I look forward to your review and breaking your 4.5 year hiatus.

No problem. I've fired off a text no response as of yet.

Offline wakizachi

Saw her the other day too as part of of a bait n switch. Didn’t mind because body was how I like it. One observation is that she has lots of tattoos across her body (including face) that are not shown in pics on AW. I concur that it was a neutral service (15 mins), but perhaps would be better for 30mins?