Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexxyGabby - Glasgow  (Read 5146 times)

56 review(s) for SexxyGabby (47 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline bestofthebest

External Link/Members Only

I had some work in Glasgow, so was looking at a few profiles on AW when I came across SexxyGabby's. There have been a few positive reviews on here and she looked cute in the pictures, especially with those sexy glasses. Contacted her and arranged a one-hour meet for late evening the next day. She was prompt in her replies on text.

For some reason, I couldn't sleep during the night and managed only 3 hours sleep. Next morning, I travelled to Glasgow, didn't have proper lunch and had planned to have dinner after the meet. I started feeling exhausted and unwell in the evening, so wasn't sure I would last much long. So I messaged her to reduce it to 30 mins which she was fine with. I checked her profile and realised the price was the same for 30 mins or 1 hour. So I decided to best go for the full hour and she can always give me a massage to complete the hour. I set off a bit early as wanted to do some shopping nearby. I felt very unwell. So I went to local Sainsbury's and bought some chicken bites and diet coke. Felt much better after that, although was still feeling exhausted. She had messaged me that she'll be 10 mins late which I was fine with.

She messaged me about 8 mins in, that she was ready and gave me the flat number. I rung the bell and went up. She opened the door hiding behind, then closed the door behind me and gave me a peck on the lips. She looks much better in the flesh, the photos don't do justice at all! She was wearing the same pink dress that's on her profile picture with no panties. Her height, dress size and age on her profile are accurate. She led me to her room.m and asked if I needed a shower. I already had a shower 30 mins ago so I declined. But used the bathroom to use the mouthwash. When I came out, she was waiting for me. She hugged me and gave me a lingering kiss. She asked me what I liked. I told her GFE, OWO and I like my nipples being sucked. She asked me take my clothes off. I took them all off except the underwear which had formed a big tent. She made some appreciating comments while giving my hard on a gentle squeeze while we kissed again. I then took my underwear off. She asked me to sit by the edge of the bed and started giving me a lovely OWO. It was slow and deep with no hand involvement. I was stroking her back in the meantime and admiring her derriere. I wanted to take her top off so was trying to feel for any hooks in the back. She paused briefly and took off her top revealing some of the most amazing breasts I have seen! They were large and pert, not saggy at all and natural. She went back to OWO while I tried to fondle her breasts when possible.

After couple of mins, she asked me to get into bed. She same up to me and started sucking my nipples. We then started kissing. Wow! Her lips were soft and her tongue was inside me all the time. We kept kissing for what seemed like an eternity. She complimented me on my kissing, saying I have soft lips like Kim Kardashian! It would've been at least 10 mins that we kep kissing while I fondled and caressed her soft breasts.

I then moved down to kiss her neck and down to suck her nipples. At this point, she asked me if she could use her toy. Of course! I always wanted to see a woman pleasure herself with a toy! She asked me to continue sucking her nipples while she used her vibrator. I went up to kiss her and after a minute or so, she asked me to sick her nipples. I then started sucking one nipple while playing with the other until she had an intense orgasm. Her mouth was fully open and she let out a moan. I kissed her mouth and she thanked me.

She then went back to OWO for few minutes. She then asked how many times would I like to come. I said I normally try for two. I realised that my exhaustion had disappeared since I saw her! She then took out a condom (saying she'll need the alarfe one for me! Although I know I'm not large at all and it was just sweet talk) and started riding me in CG. We got to a lovely rhythm and I was stopping for couple of seconds everytime I felt my sap rising then continued again. I then asked for change of position. She leant onto me and straightened her legs while I stayed inside her. Now this was a new position I hadn't tried before! It felt very nice and we continued in the position for a bit longer. I wanted to see her boobs jiggle so we changed to missionary. She applied a bit of lube. I continued to pound her and slowing down every time I felt my sap rising, and kissing her. I eventually had an intense orgasm. I stayed inside her for another minute while we kissed.

She cleaned me up and asked if I would like some cake. It was her birthday couple of days before. She brought a slice of her birthday cake with 2 spoons. We chatted along while eating the cake. She's a great conversationalist and quite intelligent. She had taken her glasses off and looked absolutely stunning. We were cuddling and chatting......she truly felt like my girlfriend, especially the chemistry and comfort level between us.

I started stroking her body and gently sucked her nipples while she was stroking my body and gently playing with my now erect cock. I was ready for round 2. She suggested doggy position. Condom on then went from behind. She applied a bit more lube. She has a curvy hourglass figure. Her beautifully large bum was a delight to watch while I was pounding her. Since I had already come once, I could continue pounding her to a long time, slowing down only when I felt a bit tired. We then moved to missionary and I continued for few more minutes. I then laid on my back. She took the condom off and started OWO again, then started giving me a hand job. I then took over to jerk myself while she sucked one nipple and played with the other. She then whispered I could come on her face and boobs which really excited me. I could feel the sap rising, so I turned a bit towards her. She held her face and boobs in front of my penis and I shot all over her!

She cleaned her face and body while I cleaned myself up. She offered me a shower but I decided to have a shower in my hotel which was only 10 mins away. So we continued chatting for another 10-15 mins. She gave me restaurant recommendations and even recommended her friend if I wanted to see her while I was in Glasgow. I might see her tomorrow if I get the time. I then got dressed and left exactly on the hour. Even after returning to my room, we continued exchanging few messages just like friends. The chemistry and comfort was just unreal! Absolutely loved the experience!! She's planning to spend some time in Edinburgh shortly. I'm sure I'll see her again. She did mention plans for Yorkshire at some point.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2023, 11:38:25 pm by bestofthebest »

Offline Ice121

Geezo I thought I was reading a mills and boom story , glad you enjoyed tho .

Online Uncle Buck

I’m glad you feel better. Reading your second paragraph, I was beginning to think this long story was going to have a sad ending but thankfully, it went well and you had a bumper of a time.  :sarcastic:

Offline BrianMan

That's the way to do a review
« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 07:17:54 pm by BrianMan »
Banned reason: As a previously banned (yes we knew when you rejoined), still a twat after being given another chance.
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Courtney

That's the way to do a review

…after looking at your poxy effort  :D

However BrianGlasgowJazzMan …do you seriously think we are all that stupid and that no one will ever guess who you were before? You stick out like a sore thumb:  :crazy: :wacko:

Thanks for the review, looks good

what is "She did everyting I asked of her"

Any details?

This is a concerning post.
Sounds a bit like you are contemplating harming the girl?

" 2 hour sustained pounding"

Who else does quotes like that? :wacko:

….and of course GEA always has to get a wee mention in there. Anyway, I thought this wasn’t the site for you, so why are you back?

Offline bestofthebest

I’m glad you feel better. Reading your second paragraph, I was beginning to think this long story was going to have a sad ending but thankfully, it went well and you had a bumper of a time.  :sarcastic:

Thanks! Yes I was beginning to think too that it won't end well. Hence wanted to cut the time to 30 mins. It's probably a combination of eating something, having a cold caffeinated drink and the warmth of Gabrielle that made me feel much better. I slept well that night.  :)

Offline MrSteven

What flavour were the chicken bites?

Offline bestofthebest

What flavour were the chicken bites?
Fridge Raiders roast chicken bites.