Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amara - Bath Road Massage, Bristol  (Read 1606 times)

Online southern punter

Link: External Link/Members Only

Location: Bath Road Massage, Bristol is located on Bath Road, in Bristol.  It's the building with the big sign saying 'Bath Road Massage'.

Comms: None (walk in).

Cost: 1hr / £140

Looks: Tall but I don't think 6' tall, unless you're counting big heels! Slim but with quite big and very perky tits.  They almost don't seem real (but I think they are). Pretty and very smiley and friendly demeanor.

Service: Paid +£20 for OWO, but I don't think I would do so again.  B4bcock reported OW "with DT and gagging" but I got nowhere near either, more of the 'handjob with occasional bursts of shallow and tentative oral' end of things.  I think maybe she is one of those who is squeamish about precum, I always wish SPs like that would refuse OWO altogether TBH.  But on the plus side, lots of sensual eye contact throughout.  Sex in a few positions, which she either enjoyed or pretended to very convincingly, and I would have to say that was the tightest pussy I've slid into all year.

Conclusion: attractive girl, very friendly attitude, tight pussy, enjoys sex - on paper this should have been great and I can't see any reason to justify anything short of a positive rating, but for whatever reason I left feeling quite neutral about it.  It was pleasant, I would see her again on a random drop-in, but I've felt no motivation to repeat visit specifically.  Just a personal chemistry thing I think.