Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabella - Club Classique - Loughborough  (Read 1774 times)

Offline Coops72

External Link/Members Only

30 mins for £80 at the VIP apartment

I have been trying to see Isabella for a while but never managed to make it work. Usual behind the door trick and she was in lingerie and a lace cover up. Very bubbly, smiley and girly and above all, FaF. Great figure, nice tan, super boobs and all round fit.

She was very friendly from the off and made several comments that as she hadn’t met me before, was she doing the right thing / what did I like etc. Quickly got her naked before starting the action.

My usual routine of oral (all covered and no fingers inside BTW) both ways before she pulled me towards the mirror and faced it whilst guiding me in from behind. There is a big height difference but it worked very well. Went into various positions before she finished with oral and I blew a big load into the bag.

Would definitely recommend and one of the fittest and most attractive SP’s I have ever seen.

Offline EvilS

I didn't realise she worked the apartment. What day of the week did you see her?

Offline Coops72

She is covering Wednesdays apparently for a few weeks

Offline Simon_9000

Thanks OP. Isabella has been on my radar recently, those boobs look fantastic! I've never been to Club Classique before, I'll give them a call and enquire about the apartment.

Online scouting

Good to hear a positive for her OP. She's had very mixed reviews, moving on frequently between the various parlours in MK and Northampton. Currently also working from Barwell External Link/Members Only

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Good to hear a positive for her OP. She's had very mixed reviews, moving on frequently between the various parlours in MK and Northampton. Currently also working from Barwell External Link/Members Only

Yes, good spot mate. I thought she’d had mixed reviews in past. To be honest I would probably have made the trip down to CC otherwise, as she has a spectacular body on her. Just the kind of appearance I like.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 07:09:48 am by Mutinyonthecounty »

Offline Coops72

Yes, good spot mate. I thought she’d had mixed reviews in past. To be honest I would probably have made the trip down to CC otherwise, as she has a spectacular body on her. Just the kind of appearance I like.

I had seen the reviews but couldn’t get the body out of my brain. I am quite a vanilla punter TBF and set off with the mindset that if she was as fit as the photo’s, that would do. Was very pleased when she turned out so girlie and smilie and fuck me has she got a great body on her.

Online scouting

Good for you Coops, glad you enjoyed her

Offline robnotts69

She looks fantastic, the no kissing and covered oral is a deal breaker for me though. Shame as the body looks amazing

Offline Simon_9000

She looks fantastic, the no kissing and covered oral is a deal breaker for me though. Shame as the body looks amazing

No kissing, I missed that. That's a deal breaker for me too.

Offline Coops72

No kissing, I missed that. That's a deal breaker for me too.

I think she does kiss - she kissed me hello quite vigorously but i didn’t follow up on it.