Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Xx Lucy xX - Cheadle, Stockport  (Read 1591 times)

19 review(s) for Xx Lucy xX (14 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Silva21

External Link/Members Only

Booked on the morning for 30 mins. Booked for a PSE and OWO.

Paid £90.

Comes were great, literally 2 texts and sorted in 10 mins. Breath of fresh air.

Gets there, well known hotel in Cheadle.

Free parking.

Text her and she text back 2 mins. Literally text me bang on the time which is annoying because it can take a few mins to get to the room.

Gets in there and she's freshly presented. About a size 14. Minimal makeup and looked really natural. Massive tits and a nice face.
She had a really friendly demeanor and I had a quick 5 mins chat whilst I undressed.
Showered and onto the bed.

FK but not DFK.

She gave OWO, 69 and a bit of a tease with her tits. Immediately I could tell I was going to blow way to early and I told her, so she smiled and eased off. Sucked my balls which was a bit meh. I quite like my balls sucked but she more licked them than sucked.

One negative is in 69 her pussy tasted and smelt of soap. Is it a negative to know shes clean? Maybe. I'd prefer that than not clean. That said, it could he a scented wipe?

Came in her mouth and she spat in the sink.

6/10 booking.

I'm sure she could deliver a more comprehensive service but it was just one of those days I knew if I got too giddy it would be a short lived experience.

Would I go again? Maybe.