Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Andrea Big Boobs - Ipswich  (Read 1123 times)

4 review(s) for Andrea Big Boobs (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Ipswich_Sucker

Feeling horny one evening, I was looking to get my cock sucked. Just a quick 15 minute meet. Nothing too crazy.

A quick search for local girls on Adultwork, led me to Andrea. Big tits, and nice Columbian arse!!

External Link/Members Only

After looking at her pictures, I decided to drop her a quick WhatsApp message, not the conventional method I know, but sometimes the women will reply.
Andrea did reply. I told her that I was just looking for a quick 15 minute meet and a blowjob. She said ok, we agreed on the £60 price and I made my way to Andreas address.
She was situated in a discreet block of flats, in a fairly quiet road. Parking was easy.

I got to the front door and she buzzed me in, up the stairs and there I found Andrea looking through the crack of the door. As I got closer, she invited me in. Andrea was wearing a nice black dress and high heels. I was led to the bedroom, which was fairly small but enough space for a set of drawers and a bed.

I gave her the £60 and we agreed on the services, blowjob for 15 minutes.

Andrea instructed me to take off my clothes, as I took off my clothing she revealed a bit more of herself to me. First her tits, then her arse. Both were big!! Nice and big! Andrea also stepped out of her high heels which revealed her true height, which must be somewhere in the region of 5ft 0. Cute, and pretty.

Andrea started to play with my cock in an attempt to get me hard, whilst I was playing and kissing her tits, I was slowly getting harder and harder... But I feel like Andrea jumped the gun a little and put a condom on my semi hard cock. I would have preferred another 20 seconds to get fully hard, but it is what it is... She got onto her knees, and started to suck my cock.
Pretty good blowjob, but I sometimes struggle to cum whilst standing up.

To my surprise she bends over on the bed and tells me to fuck her.... I was not expecting this for a 15 minute meet.... So, I done what any other bloke would have done, and I began to fuck her doggy style... My balls slapping against her arse, but due to the condom being awkwardly placed on my cock, I was lacking the sensation that I would've usually had.

I knew that my 15 minutes was nearly up - if not already up... Andrea was starting to tell me to hurry up lol... She seemed ok with me going a bit overtime, but she wanted me to cum lol.
I asked her to take off the condom and to wank me off. After about 30 seconds of a lubed handjob, I blew my load. It was a pretty big explosion which made her laugh.
She cleaned my cock and we both got dressed. She led me to the door and we said out goodbyes.

Worth the money?? Yes I think so. Although not getting just the blowjob that I wanted, I also got an unexpected fuck. Ultimately I got my end off with a fast intense handjob. It would've been better if she had waited to put the condom on. I feel like she just wanted to get that on asap... and I don't blame her with it being a 15 minute meet.
I'm fairly certain we also went over the allocated time. Personally, I wouldn't make a habit of that.
Would I return? Maybe, I'm not 100% on this. If I was to return, I know what I would be in for, and I would make sure to book for a bit longer.

All in all, Andrea gets a positive from me.

Offline Mr333

Moved down to E London now. Accessing from Spain?!

Looks like she's a bit older than her stated age of 29, but then she probably knows a lot of guys put age cut-off at 29 on AW searches cos they don't want mutton dressed as lamb!  :D