Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxSexysonyaxx (North Wembley / Sudbury)  (Read 7919 times)

2 review(s) for xxsexysonyaxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

Firstly many thanks to Steve2 for his advice and information on Sonya. Thanks mate. :thumbsup:

Sonya says she is Hungarian, mid-20s ish, a size 8. Looks like her free pics. English is ok.

Services offered FK/OWO/RO. Her FK was good, no DFK, her OWO was also good. £60 for the hour. Good attitude throughout and excellent VFM to me. Another WG in the premises Steve says but i didnt see her.

If driving bear in mind its pay by phone parking which Steve says is about £2 an hour, i got a lift in the end and returned the favour to my punting mate who punted with a regular of his, a WG he doesnt wish to share on here. Sudbury Town station is a walk away.

This is my first £60 an hour 121 punt in recent years. Again thanks to Steve.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline SamLP

I visited her today but walked. Parking is free after 3pm. She looks cute and I was looking forward to punting with her and she is friendly. However, she lead me to a room split in half with curtains. I could hear another girl just beyond the curtain having an argument over the phone and threatening to kill that person. A balloon was kicked under the curtain. I asked her if she had a more discrete room, but she didn't. I wasn't happy with the room arrangement and walked. I think it may have happened a few times as she even asked if I wanted to leave. A pity as I wanted to punt with her.

Offline newcummer

Nice one for the review, shes on my hotlist already and good to see shes closeby  :rolleyes:

What are her breasts like?  I dont mind them small as long as theyre perfectly formed  :wacko:

Offline smiths

Nice one for the review, shes on my hotlist already and good to see shes closeby  :rolleyes:

What are her breasts like?  I dont mind them small as long as theyre perfectly formed  :wacko:

A nice handful. :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

I visited her today but walked. Parking is free after 3pm. She looks cute and I was looking forward to punting with her and she is friendly. However, she lead me to a room split in half with curtains. I could hear another girl just beyond the curtain having an argument over the phone and threatening to kill that person. A balloon was kicked under the curtain. I asked her if she had a more discrete room, but she didn't. I wasn't happy with the room arrangement and walked. I think it may have happened a few times as she even asked if I wanted to leave. A pity as I wanted to punt with her.

Yes you must be completely happy with the set-up, i couldnt care less about the curtain divide, but then i didnt see the other WG, fortunately by the sound of it.

parrot4925

The lady who works with her is Zoe. Profile here: External Link/Members Only

Saw Zoe previously around a month ago. Massive pair of knockers and gives a excellent blowjob. However Sonya is on my to do list.

Offline smiths

Saw Zoe previously around a month ago. Massive pair of knockers and gives a excellent blowjob. However Sonya is on my to do list.

Jesus, Steve said she was an enormous lump, he saw her while punting with Sonya, he wasnt wrong. A never for me in this lifetime, but each to their own as ever.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 09:02:48 pm by smiths »

Offline punk

regarding the share shower is it inter active shower with her and if so how do you rate it, if you want for that option
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 09:13:57 pm by punk »

Offline punk

big b00bs but just too big for me.

Offline smiths

regarding the share shower is it inter active shower with her and if so how do you rate it, if you want for that option

If thats directed at me Punk i have no idea, i have zero interest in shared showers. :hi:

Offline punk

If thats directed at me Punk i have no idea, i have zero interest in shared showers. :hi:

thanks smiths, that was a general shout out. :)

Offline smiths

thanks smiths, that was a general shout out. :)

I would be careful sharing any shower with that Zoe, one slip by her and you could be crushed to death. :D ;)

Offline punk

I would be careful sharing any shower with that Zoe, one slip by her and you could be crushed to death. :D ;)

:D god you can say that again,i can bonk most women, i've come across on AW, even ones i've not really fancied or gelled with or other punters would reject out right, but i draw a line with her, if she was just tubby, i would have a go, but i cant do really fat.

parrot4925

The shower is completely separate. Haha I worked up a sweat while smashing Zoe however it was well worth it to play with those massive tits  :yahoo:

Offline punk

shame she is really fat, but hats off to you.

password02

She does look hot but I would have walked as well if the room was shared and divided by a curtain - My dick would be to self conscience of the punter 5 feet away banging away with the other girl - Sorry its a NO from me  :thumbsdown:

Offline punk

i think wild horses would not stop me, especially if she is cute. the only thing would put me off and he was standing there watching with dick in hand.

Offline smiths

i think wild horses would not stop me, especially if she is cute. the only thing would put me off and he was standing there watching with dick in hand.

Even that might not put me off as i am used to it at parties. As long as i thought it was safe it would be punt on, obviously if Sergei turned up thats a different matter entirely. :hi:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 10:23:24 pm by smiths »

Offline akauya

I echo Smiths review, thanks to Steve2 I went to see this prossie too. Yes there was another prossie in the room, which was divided by a curtain, and she was fucking another punter. Funnily enough we were all making noise and it was quite funny listening to each other fucking the prossies. I think him and I had an unspoken competition going as to who was going to make their respective prossie moan louder :D

Like Smiths, I've been to countless parties over the years. I have also been involved in swinging and major gangbangs so other people having sex around me doesn't bother me.

As for Sonya, she is a hot little thing. Smiths had it spot on and I echo the thanks to Steve2  :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

I echo Smiths review, thanks to Steve2 I went to see this prossie too. Yes there was another prossie in the room, which was divided by a curtain, and she was fucking another punter. Funnily enough we were all making noise and it was quite funny listening to each other fucking the prossies. I think him and I had an unspoken competition going as to who was going to make their respective prossie moan louder :D

Like Smiths, I've been to countless parties over the years. I have also been involved in swinging and major gangbangs so other people having sex around me doesn't bother me.

As for Sonya, she is a hot little thing. Smiths had it spot on and I echo the thanks to Steve2  :thumbsup:

Good to hear you rated her, and all for £60 an hour, excellent VFM to me. :thumbsup:

Offline Matium

Why is there an alert on her?

"Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution. (more info.)"

Is there anything suspicious about her?

Offline smiths

"Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution. (more info.)"

You make it sound as though A/W is a honest outfit rather than the low lifes they are. I long ago stopped taking any notice of what they do.

Offline akauya

As far as I know that means that she hasn't verified her profile by sending her passport pic, etc. But compare Sonia's profile, (which is legit as Steve2, Smiths and myself can confirm) to this one I reported earlier https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29644.msg521876#msg521876  - I don't know how the scammer cunt gets past the "verification" in AW but he does. It's all fucked up at AdultWork as we all know it.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 11:08:03 pm by akauya »

Offline smiths

As far as I know that means that she hasn't verified her profile by sending her passport pic, etc. But compare Sonia's profile, (which is legit as Steve2, Smiths and myself can confirm) to this one I reported earlier https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29644.msg521876#msg521876  - I don't know how the scammer cunt gets past the "verification" in AW but he does. It's all fucked up at AdultWork as we all know it.

A/W are actively involved in scams even posting scam profiles up themselves, making some credits, deleting the profile and posting new ones up in my view. Can i prove it, no thats the beauty of it from their point of view, they control the whole process with NO regulator to scrutinize them properly.

Offline punk

well one thing she is going to be very busy. :cool:

Offline Digz2012

Went to this place on Sunday.
Called Zoe as I wanted a quick bj before work and know she gives a nice sloppy blowie as I've seen her before.
Kept me waiting in the car and when I got to the door she was letting another punter out.. Awkward.
On way to bedroom saw who I now know as Sonya in the bathroom.Ask Zoe if her friend is a wg to which she said yes ask her.So Sonya tells me her prices and that she's not working until later. Head back to the bedroom and Zoe is pissed off saying I have wasted her time and she has another customer on the way, bloody cheek! Shows me the door and I leave pissed off.
My fault really in hindsight should have made my enquiries upon leaving but the prospect of a new wg was hard to resist. Now I don't know whether I should call to book Sonya, she may not even care it's just business after all but clearly there is wg rivalry there!
Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

Offline Daffodil

Having seen the size of Zoe, if I was the person on the other end of the phone I would be very worried indeed  :D

Offline supastarjay

Seems to me like there's an obvious solution to this curtain malarkey...book the both of them, do they work together? seems like a cheap threesome

Offline Digz2012

That's what I initially asked Zoe when I was there, if she did duo bookings but it was lost in translation and she thought I wanted to only book her flat mate! I kinda got the vibe that Sonya is probably more busy than Zoe which would explain Zoe's hostility to me for conversing with Sonya. I wonder how many others have done the same upon arriving there, let's face it Sonya is miles better looking!
If anyone does find out about 3some let us know!Would be a sensible opportunity to punt without the restrictions of the curtain divide  :D
Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

parrot4925

I asked for a threesome however unfortunately they don't work together

Offline supastarjay

no eh? well maybe book them back to back, one hour on each side of the curtain  :lol:

Offline Steve2

Thanks guys. Another shit "Pick of the day"at £60/hr. Luckily it'll be too far for Jimbo to fuck up for us

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline smiths

Thanks guys. Another shit "Pick of the day"at £60/hr. Luckily it'll be too far for Jimbo to fuck up for us

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

You unearthed a gem there mate, though i see Matium doesnt agree in his negative review. She offered me both FK and OWO and she was good at both. :thumbsup:

Offline punk

You unearthed a gem there mate, though i see Matium doesnt agree in his negative review. She offered me both FK and OWO and she was good at both. :thumbsup:

yep and she was in east london for a bit and now over to sudbury.

Offline smiths

yep and she was in east london for a bit and now over to sudbury.

Really i wasnt aware of that, Sudbury is certainly better for me than East London, i hope she sticks around a while. :thumbsup:

Offline punk

Really i wasnt aware of that, Sudbury is certainly better for me than East London, i hope she sticks around a while. :thumbsup:

yes i'm sure, when i was looking at her gallery.

Offline SamLP

Not put off by Matiums review. I would still like to punt with her, but will have to wait if she moves locations to try again. Curtain divide with another WG and/or pimp just on the other side doesn't sit well with me. Glad many have enjoyed a good time with her.

LL

I met Sonya a couple of weeks ago.  I stayed for half an hour - great value at £40.  I can echo some of the experiences others have had - there was another punter and puntee (Zoe) the other side of the curtain dividing the room.  The other guy was nailing the shit out of his girl and the bed was making so much noise I thought it was going to break.  Perhaps it was one of you fuckers  :D.
A totally new experience for me - never had a third party in the room with me on a punt before, let alone another couple having sex right next to me (albeit the other side of a thin curtain).  I got a kick out of it.

As for Sonya I found her friendly and enthusiastic.  She has a petite and super-fit body.  During the punt she asked if it would be OK to reply to a text, this was in-between position changes and I needed to catch my breath back for a moment so I said it was OK.  I let her reply to another text whilst I was fucking her from behind!  It didn't bother me too much as she let me fuck her for the entire 30 minutes without complaining.  The only downside for me is that turned away when I tried to kiss her on the lips (although kissing her elsewhere, she didn't seem to mind).

Thanks again to Steve2 for the recommendation.

LL

Forgot to mention the all-important post-punt kebab.  :D There's a nice kebab shop on the walk back to the tube station - and that was good value for money too.

Offline smiths

I met Sonya a couple of weeks ago.  I stayed for half an hour - great value at £40.  I can echo some of the experiences others have had - there was another punter and puntee (Zoe) the other side of the curtain dividing the room.  The other guy was nailing the shit out of his girl and the bed was making so much noise I thought it was going to break.  Perhaps it was one of you fuckers  :D.
A totally new experience for me - never had a third party in the room with me on a punt before, let alone another couple having sex right next to me (albeit the other side of a thin curtain).  I got a kick out of it.

As for Sonya I found her friendly and enthusiastic.  She has a petite and super-fit body.  During the punt she asked if it would be OK to reply to a text, this was in-between position changes and I needed to catch my breath back for a moment so I said it was OK.  I let her reply to another text whilst I was fucking her from behind!  It didn't bother me too much as she let me fuck her for the entire 30 minutes without complaining.  The only downside for me is that turned away when I tried to kiss her on the lips (although kissing her elsewhere, she didn't seem to mind).

Thanks again to Steve2 for the recommendation.

Good to hear you had a decent punt with her. :thumbsup: Thats 4 of us now with Matium having a negative sadly and SamLP walking. I might punt with her again next week if she is still about.

Offline punk

she must be good, i did see that she give matium 20 notes back, and thats rare as finding a diamond in the street.

LL

Good to hear you had a decent punt with her. :thumbsup: Thats 4 of us now with Matium having a negative sadly and SamLP walking. I might punt with her again next week if she is still about.
I would be interested to hear if you get FK from her again or if you just got lucky on your first time with her.

Offline smiths

I would be interested to hear if you get FK from her again or if you just got lucky on your first time with her.

I will let you know if i do punt with her again. :thumbsup:

Offline Steve2

I have had FK in the 3 times I have seen her. Not full on but quite good, especially considering her energetic performances in other areas

LL

I have had FK in the 3 times I have seen her. Not full on but quite good, especially considering her energetic performances in other areas
Really starting to think she didn't like me!  :D

By the way guys did any of you notice the kitten in the flat?  Seemed an odd thing to find in a brothel - just walking around in the bathroom.  Perhaps the pimp bought it to keep the girls company in-between clients.  What'll happen to the poor bugger when they all go back to Hungary is anyone's guess!  :scare:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 11:23:13 pm by LL »

Offline punk

Really starting to think she didn't like me!  :D

By the way guys did any of you notice the kitten in the flat?  Seemed an odd thing to find in a brothel - just walking around in the bathroom.  Perhaps the pimp bought it to keep the girls company in-between clients.  What'll happen to the poor bugger when they all go back to Hungary is anyone's guess!  :scare:

goes on holiday with them?

Offline drwho

Cum Twice £40

Saw this one a few months ago on a different now extinct profile, Horny Sonya in Wood Green/Turnpike Lane.
The previous experience was much better, but decided to visit at this new venue, partly as a plan B, as Xena wasn't available, and I was intrigued about the curtain arrangement mentioned above.

Thanks for the warnings about the shared room. It didn't particularly bother me, but would have taken me back had the warning not been there.
Kept me waiting outside for what turned out to be 45 minutes (started as 'give me 15 mins')

Sonja is definitely the same girl as before. Her section of the room is dominated by a lifesize blow up man doll, with big erection. Shows she had a sense of humour and doesn't take things too seriously.
Straight to the action, but this time no OWO, and more tragically for me, no kissing or RO. I mentioned getting this previously but she made out that she NEVER offers kissing (not true last time)

The other side of the curtain was occupied (twice during my 30 mins) Sonja seemed to be playing up to this, talking back and forth as others have mentioned, playing loud rap music and rapping along with lots of swear words. In some ways I suppose this is a bit reassuring in contrast to a meeting when the girl might appear locked away and bored.

Unlike last time I came pretty soon in missionary. Thought that was it, but unprompted Sonja saw I was hard again and asked if I was ready to go again.
OW followed by her on top, with her excellent muscle control finishing me of a second time.

Not as good as last time, but cum twice on a £40 booking can't be bad.

Offline punk

Any example of different rules, for different folk? :unknown:

Offline Steve2

She is now in Beeston , Nottinghamshire and up to £70/hr.