Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xx_cindy_xx - Shepherd's Bush  (Read 1048 times)

22 review(s) for xx_cindy_xx (21 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline TheDarknight

External Link/Members Only

Price
£150 for 30 minutes £200 for 1 hour -  Prices change i think due to location between Swansea and London.

So this meeting took place at a hotel, busy environment however once through the lobby it is discreet. 5 min walk from nearest train station, parking free in the evening however daytime there is plenty of ringo spots. Clean upper class hotel room had everything shower and facilities with a king size bed!

Communication
Cindy is great, very responsive discussed and spoke about our meet and was kept informed and well instructed once i arrived at the hotel. (calls and texts)

Appearance
Jheez she could pull a good Harley Quinn look and do a madness for Halloween! :diablo:.... the physique, the breasts, the body (size 8) just oof! Her photos are accurate her face is blurred which is a shame, i get the privacy however she is actually quite beautiful facially. she applied make up and wore a outfit to entertain my needs!

Experience
Best welsh girl in London!  :cool: so there was a role play approach to this meeting which i didn't expect Cindy to perform to the way that she did but she exceeded all expectations, generally some try and some do not even phase them, however she did exactly as requested. once in the room we exchanged paperwork and i was straight away on the bed for some really quality OWO very passionate went down fully and the tongue action was just as sensual, a lot of head movement. After her blowjob game we moved onto fucking as most do... and here the engagement was hot as ..... pure eye contact a lot of words being exchanged, genuinely felt like we were two old friends on fire and going at it so that was great fun! she is tight and thats tricky cause you could easily bust a nut quick if you aint cautious.... after all the positions we did i decided to have her ride me to oblivion and this girl rode me to the moon and back ! she did really well.

Summary
elegant, fun and a really nice experience she clearly loves her job and that is showing through her art. so fair play, would highly recommend this talented welsh wonder.

Bat out !