Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian Valentina - Dundee  (Read 785 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5956555) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline adsjacko69

External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place yesterday.

Comms - No probs, quick response and obliging when I was running late as well.
Location - City centre, not far from Slessor Gardens area

The Girl - Definitely the same girl in pics but in reality is actually younger looking than her pictures.  She is also very petite, no more than a size 8, but really nice and very friendly.  She tells me she had her boobs done 4 years ago and they are really nice, with no signs of any scaring at all. She seems comfortable with the work she does.  English is pretty good so no probs chatting away.  Profile says she is 24 but she tells me she is 28.  But really, she looks about 21.

The Appointment - 60 mins, £150. When we had started she reached for condom for oral.  I asked her for OWO and she says it would be extra and I day that's fine.  Off she went to work and I gave her £20 extra at the end of the meeting.

The Experience - Cash paid over which she just put away in her bedside drawer.  She had greeted me in sexy knickers and bra.  She was quite keen to get those off quickly but I asked her to keep them on so I could just hold and caress her first of all which she was ok with.  Kissing not mentioned on her profile but she was fine for a little bit of kissing with tongues as well.
OWO for about 5 or 6 minus, then onto 69 which was good and then I just put her on her back and gave her the best I could with my own tongue.  She was definitely up for that and was happy to cum (I just love that acidy taste!!).  She was very clean.  After Oral on her, it was mish, cg, doggie and back to cg.

I'm closer to 60 than I am to 50 so didn't quite manage to cum inside her, but she was happy to finish me off with an excellent hand job.

All of above lasted about 30 mins and after taht she was very happy just to cuddle in beside me and chat away.  No clock watching and no pressure to leave as time was nearly up.

She says she been a SP for 4 years and actually lives now in England.

Overall,
Looks & Body 8/10
Kissing 7/10
OWO 7/10
Sex 8/10

Would I see her again - yes, definitely and she's ben put onto me "Would Like to Fuck Again" hotlist to keep an eye out for her when she is next in the area.

Summary - Lovely young girl.  I sense if she is respected and treated well, she will reciprocate.