Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Summer - Aphrodite Massage - Welling  (Read 222 times)

Offline Private Member

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

My first time to this place, so wasn't quite sure what to expect as there are limited reviews on this site. This happened a couple of weeks back - so I may be a bit sketchy with some detail - sorry!

A fairly basic unit behind the shops on the main road - close to Welling Football Club. Fit for purpose, but nothing more.

The accommodation is basic with a 'bed' just off the floor with a wafer thin pillow! I had to phone when round the back as it's not clear where the entrance was!

Cost & Time:
£80 for 30 minutes. OWO, RO, 69, FK and Sex

Summer:
Summer is English - and looks very much like the photos on her profile(s) - although it could be argued they're a bit touched-up. But all-in-all she looked like I expected her to - so no disappointments there.

I was attracted to seeing her as I haven't the bottle to attend Adult parties, but she seems a regular at the Phoenix ones - and she looked 'my type'

Her tits were a decent 'B' size I'd say - certainly right for her frame, and she had a scar - suggesting it was a 'C' scar

The Action:
Summer kind of controlled events, although covered everything promised - so I went with the flow to an extent.

Events started with a massage. Not something I'd normally bother with, but couldn't be arsed to argue.

On the turn she asked if I liked kissing. Once I said yes, we indulged in French Kissing with tongues - but not proper snogging and it seemed to lack passion - but in fairness it was kissing!

Summer then performed OWO on me - fairly decent. She went quite deep but it lacked suction of any kind so for me it didn't have the effect I would have liked.

We then switched roles and I spent some time sucking her tits and I was also able to go down on her, which she was fairly receptive to. We then moved on to a brief 69 before I was reminded I only had 5 minutes - so onto the main event where we covered a couple of positions until the inevitable.

Whilst I wasn't rushed to finish after the 5 minutes notice, I was disappointed to work out when I left that I could have stayed a good 5-10 minutes longer if allowed my full 30 minutes

Positives:
Friendly and provides all the services advertised

Neutrals:
Massage was a waste of time

Negatives:
Short on time. Happy to accept a few minutes - but this was more than that

Would I visit again?
Maybe - I feel a bit guilty rating this a neutral as it could and should have been a positive.

There are a couple of other girls on their rota that also appeal to me. I may try one of these next time.

For others, I think the potential to have a good time with Summer is there. Maybe we just didn't connect!