Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leicester / New Thai Barbie - LE3  (Read 1611 times)

109 review(s) for New Thai Barbie. (98 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Grubbles

Link - External Link/Members Only
Location - Pool Road LE3
Date - October 2023
Duration - 2 Hours
Service - GFE, FK, OWO
Price - £240

Communication
First contact was made via text, with very prompt replies and a booking was made, my only critisism is that it doesn't feel like you've connfirmed an appointment with her via text, i prefer when both sides fully confirm they are all agreed, but i let her know my requirments and she just said let me know when you're outside, maybe i'm just being silly lol.

Accommodation
What looks to be a shared flat/apartment, has her own bedroom with a double bed, the bathroom is adjacent to it for easy access it's also rather big with a decent sized shower for once  :D

Appearance
A cute and petite Thai girl, wearing a black lingerie and stockings, with medium sized natural breasts.

Summary
Arrived on the dot, was asked to wait 2mins, which was fine, eventually i was directed to the building, easy to access, however it has a desolate vibe to the staircase and entry area, however once you've gotten into the flat that goes away.

I gave her the fee and made it clear i like DFK lol, so that went on for pretty much most of the session albeit mainly FK instead of my preffered DFK, but it's always hit or miss with DFK or FK. she did quite a lot of OWO during the session, i think it was mainly to break up the constant kissing  :lol: anyway eventually we got down to business and mainly spent most of my time in missionary, she has to be one of the tightest girls i've been with as i could feel everything, (double checked the rubber was still on... it was thankfully...) not sure how long we spent like that, eventually she wanted to ride me so we switched and i eventually finished almost bang on 10 mins left, which i took a nice shower and then left.

Overall this was a positive as I enjoyed myself, however the lack of DFK was my only mayjor gripe and to be fair, not everyone enjoys that.

Just a side note she did offer me anal, so that was on offer, but i've never tried that hole before, so had to decline.

-Grubbles

Offline wantkinkyfun

I like Barbie but one of the main reasons is her great anal!